I have become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

I thought I would feel remorse when I got to this milestone. Nope. Not a drop. I’m in awe of the power that we all have within us.

14 Likes

Correction: It wasn’t Samael. I checked my journal. It was a Wild Hunt Berserk ritual I did.

13 Likes

Sounds interesting.

Congrats on your results. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations :smile_cat:

1 Like

Ik the feel @FraterMagni
Welcome to the Pantheon Of Dark Gods/Soul Reapers bro

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Crafting Cosmic Justice

Oh yes, yes he is :smirk:

4 Likes

Definitely something I want to hear more about.

My post has been moved to “cosmic justice” if you wonder - :slight_smile:
I wonder, what are some of your favorite beings to work with on that matter?

I like to work with spirits of death for the most part. Odhinn in his darker aspects, Samael, Baron Kriminel, Marinette, Kalfu, the Thurses and Jotünn, Hela, Ogun Badagris, Murmur, Pazuzu, Set, etc.

4 Likes

Nice… :slight_smile: I haven’t tried most of them,

Baron Kriminel is he from the voodoo ‘sector’?
I of course recognize Odhinn
are the Thurses and Jotün and Hela from the same ‘sector’ as well?

What do the others belong to exactly? :slight_smile:
Like Marinette, Kalfu, Ogun Badagris

I do recognize Murmur from the Goetia
Pazuzu is one I also worked with
Samael as well and Set
And the one’s in E.A. mastering evocation book- All of them at least once.

(Generally used on beings or people that are enslavers of the human race-defending the defenseless so they can breathe some fresh air again, there’s still a lot to go around though…;

There are companies that terrorize people and steal their water reserves threatening to kill them and their families, generally really good people, tribal people living close to nature.

Mercenaries, of course with guns…; doing it for the money, not even second guessing who they harm, threatened, terrorize or kill…
like innocent tribe leaders who just want to live in peace and they themselves respect everyone.

So if you’re looking for targets…quenching your thirst for justice…while sharpening your gnosis…;
There are people that have nothing to defend themselves…

I have to admit, the more I spend time on making the earth a better place by benevolent magick (which I love doing),
the less patient I get with people that still to this day really don’t give a rats ass about
the absolutely innocent such as the case above, but also with the global elite.- I’m like…they had their chance all along -
I did pray for world peace and an earthly paradise for all a long time ago, and it still keeps pouring through,
So those guys had their chance…it’s not like they didn’t get the chance to make a change and they are holding up the betterment of people that do want to advance…
Magick, black or white or just working with the heart of all things, centrally - actually really did teach me to dare to stand up for what is right - as I never was the kind of guy to want to close my eyes on the madness of the world…; it did empower my love for humanity in great ways I must say… :slight_smile:

What’s your take on all of this?

What drives you the most? What makes you jump on your mat and push the barriers of your magick?

Venom/Poison of God…;

Great choice too.

I read in the greater key of solomon that he defends a guy called Essau I believe, a righteous feller…;

Marinette, Kalfu, Kriminel, and Ogun Badagris are all Vodou spirits. Hela and the Thurses are considered “giants” but they are more representative of chaotic energies. Hela is less chaotic than the rest of the Jotünn. I guess I don’t really care about what happens in the world as long as it doesn’t affect me or those I care about. I kind of take that tribal mindset. But I do hate all government so I’ll attack them without mercy.

1 Like

If we all come together to attack the government what you think will happen

Very interesting, thanks for placing that in perspective :blush:
I notice that there are those pro and against the human race in the goverments being tired of all the control against humanity and enslavement, a lot of people are actively fighting the following beings (reptiles) and their empire…; All the wars, madness, sickness, everything that is staining the purity of our soul is purposefully crafted by these entities and kept alive to keep humanity from it’s potential…; Putin recently bombed some of those entities after they tore an airplane pilot limb after limb who was on his way to help rid the planet of these entities that apparently at night were eating human flesh from the battlefields in the middle east-and generally aid in humanity fighting against itself…; spirits/demons/angels, spirit guides will tell you more about it too if you wish-but these guys dominate the planet and corrupt humanity in every form indeed-they are fully real…;

Some are reptiles, some are reptile lovers (in the large sense of the word), some are there because they have been forces under death treats and public defamation, to pee, move and do anything when these guys/beings say they should…;

Putin and Trump for example know that there are entities trying to mess up humanity and are trying to fight their treats and all their corruption; I aimed to defend and liberate those that were abused directly or indirectly by those reptiles…and those particular reptiles…; I don’t say that all reptiles in existence are evil, after research, but, indeed those that try to usurp humanity, to say the least…gosh, the more I heard what they do, the more indeed, I guess anyone would feel relentless indeed to give what comes to them…
Also their facilities…; My sense of tribe feeling expanded more and more, quite rapidly when seeing the scope of what they have done so far in purposeful chainreactions and wanting humanity dead up to this day;
If you wonder if these guys are real, a friend of mine, a lady friend went to Brazil and said she met a guy, whom’s uncle worked in the army and knows they are actively working there too, even in Belgium, Europe, the U.S. the middle east, …I hear reports from so many places…;

1 Like

I don’t believe in the reptilians. There’s enough evil and corruption in government without them. All of the misery, sadness, and poverty is humanity’s fault. I do believe that a day will come when we’re free and it’s coming soon. Trump and Putin are just more of the same. They just want more war, more money, more power. Just like Bush, just like Obama, just like Clinton.

5 Likes

I agree with that if they honestly wanted to change things they would.

1 Like

Polite request to keep discussion of reptilians etc off this thread as it’s off-topic to the OP.

Cheers! :+1:

2 Likes

In my opinion it’s important to investigate, be it astrally what’s going on.

With all respect to what other people may believe, I didn’t come to these conclusions
based on theories, but on facts that did happen and are happening involving the physical presence of these beings that can be found, and are physically present, some pretending to be human beings, yet are not which is noticable by their energy.

The false idea that is being pushed in the media is that everything on the foreground looks a certain way, but there’s more to be seen, literally and to be found…; astrally, also.

All the vice and conflict, all of it, in any form is what can be found exactly in the plans of those reptilian beings passed on to human minions that they corrupted to get what they want-
even the modern day outline of the world system is fully engineered according to their exact plans, made to evolve towards a new world order- which will not happen because they are not alone on the field. The human consciousness has been pushed towards detriment since a long long time, whiile all consciousness could have been raised to the max a long time ago, those guys did everything they could to bring it to a halt, yet the consciousness, energetically of the planet is raising.

Putin and Trump are both aware of and fighting these beings, even on battlefields, in the flesh…; it doesn’t always ended well…;

This footage is real military footage of what happens to a human in the hands of a reptilian group. Don’t watch it if you do not wish to see violence, but if you do, it gives you an idea.
I’d really inform yourself about what going on on your planet, because quite 100 percent of anything that is mainstream, is a serious distraction…there are more than 10 other species on this planet that are humanlike, but not human, and not all are benevolent. This planet, if you look astrally is in some serious need for purging or transformation because there are beings that have gone and are going to any length to aim to destroy humanity and have been widely succesful- beings that did destroy entire planets and civilizations before…like some types of Greys, some groups of Annunaki reptilians…; Since recently, laser weapons have been developped by the russians and they seem to be able to destroy those beings…I saw that on a news report recently, with factual results.

This channel holds more reported facts and encounters …;

Alright. I’ve looked into it. And whether or not reptilian exist doesn’t affect me personally and I think it’s a disempowering belief so I don’t really care. I don’t care about conspiracy theories at all and no amount of convincing will make me care. Half of these theories are made up by Christians anyway. Are some of them real? Yeah I’m sure. But do I care? No. Not in the slightest.

2 Likes