I have an "unusual" talent

So, I think I can see into the future, what will affect me in the future. I will tell you why that is real.

When I was a kid, I had a vision that I would be abducted by some creep at a playground, that day I told my mom I didn’t want to go and I was sick. The next day my mother told me some child was abducted by someone there.

Today, I saw a guy was shot near my house, but I remember it happening a week ago.

What are your thoughts about this?

3 Likes

Oh, and this only applies to things that are important, I always avoid major dangers by this but this doesn’t give me visions of small mundane things like small arguments with a friend.

2 Likes

Yup! You are a psychic!!!

2 Likes

Someone was shot in front of my house too, I made a post about it. Precognition is a good ability to have. As you sharpen that skill you will be able to know what color shirt your friend will wear the next day to who the next president will be but remember that nothing is written in stone and something just simply talking about the future can be enough to change it.

3 Likes

How do I sharpen that ability? It has been… well natural to me .

1 Like

Do the OVM and take a deck of tarot cards, take just the minor archana and then begin hold your hand over the deck and try to “see” in your mind the number then the suit and then turn over the card and record if it was a hit or Miss and if you got the suit right or the number. Do this for a while and it helps to sharpen your precognition.

3 Likes

Meditation, try starting a form of divination too maybe tarot cards to start with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

In Norse heathenry which I think you’re interested in, this talent of yours is called spae. Spirits such as Frigg or Odin’s mother possess this strongly and can help you build up on that. A male spae practitioner is called a spamadr and a female spae practiioner is called a spakonna. Both can be referred to as spae workers so yeah.

Hope I helped :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

1 Like

Intrigued me, I’ll try to get into Norse magick later on.

Cool, maybe I could help if you need anything.

1 Like