I have alot of success with lust and obsession spells

So I have alot of success working with Lucifer whom I worship with sex and obsession magic…
Which most of the time work quickly… But I don’t have any luck ever with text me now, or come in contact with me now spells. I don’t know why. My life is driven by sexual obsession Im willing to do things most people aren’t comfortable with sexually and I masturbate sometimes 5 times a day when I’m not having sex with someone… I feel like maybe my life being driven by sex has something to do with my lust spells working with great success so early on in my witchcraft journey. Does that make sense?

6 Likes

Oh you need spells for that?

7 Likes

do the lust spell on others not yourself

I like to make women filled with an over the top amount of lust only magic can provide. To where I have them cum 5 or 6 times on twenty minutes or squirt 2 or 3 times in 20 minutes… To where they remember it was the greatest sex of their life. It’s taking regular things to another level

5 Likes

Ok so u cast spellson peopls,? Or give energy to spirts, ?

I cast the spells on others. Then sacrifice all the energy to Lucifer and ask him to be involved in the sex.

2 Likes

And you dnt get sex,? Or peopls see you as a glamour person and its the end,? If u try jars seals, and nothing show up. Go for drems, spells, and if if fail, tat mean u have blocks, or switch a sprit for while, but if u give energy maybe u payment as to fast, and spirts take the easy way.

1 Like

I see, my bad

@Thatguy21

1 Like

I performed my first “contact me now” spell that worked within a day .

4 Likes

Hmmm. I want to use a lust spell. What is your process of putting the spell on someone?

2 Likes

Can I overwrite some one else’s lust spell by using a lust spell on myself?

1 Like

May you elaborate on this spell?

1 Like

It’s crazy it was actually a video instruction and it looks like she took the video down ! I cant find it anywhere . But to simplify you need to write a petition & how u want the communication to be. a purple candle , carve names into each side , place onto petition.dress it with preferred oil per situation going up candle . You need deers tounge sprinkle around YOU WILL CONTACT ME, lemon balm THE CONTACT WILL BE MADE SMOOTH , pink salt, & violet leaf . I assume u can somewhat make this your own . Being that I can no longer find the exact instructions but u get the idea . Let it burn down. Put remnants in a brown bag or cotton. Cloth and hide on drawer or somewhere. Once contact is made drop it at any crossroads

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying lust spells for a while and they don’t seem to work… is your success mainly coming from the fact that you involve Lucifer? Or is the ritual itself the main area?

Is it a good idea for partners to use lust spells on each other to enhance the experience?

Which spell was it

Deers tongue?

1 Like

Yes not the actual tongue of a deer. It’s a herb