I have a question regarding soul travel

I’m decent with astral projection but I’m curious, could it be as easy as closing your eyes meditating and imagining you’re wherever, I’m sure this wouldn’t be as vivid as astral projection but would it be in the astral still?

Someone told me something about it being called mental projection where only your mind leaves the body?:face_with_monocle: is this true?

And if so I have two questions

could one practice astral combat this way?

And am I still traveling to said place to an extent or am I just picturing I’m there

This is how I travel to talk to satan and I see him sitting there in front of me

So is this another form of projection?

The way I project is just close my eyes and willing myself to where I want to be, mainly because overtime it becomes that simple for some, others want the full immersion (complete senses transferal)

Astral is a plane in it’s own right, but it’s a collective unconscious, a kind of mental plane, not exactly mental as in it’s within our minds, our own dreamscapes are tied to the astral however.

but simply imagining doesn’t get you to the astral, it gets you to your own mental space.

Astral combat is somewhat redundant when your imagination/will/desires manifest your experience so all you need is to be confident in yourself and nothing fucks with you there because in the end you create what you experience while there.

So astral combat like scaring the shit out of someone in there sleep for example isn’t possible just by doing this?

You can use the astral to dreamwalk to someone’s own personal dreamscape, but I’m not sure astral combat does that lol.

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks :pray: