I have a question based on the after effects of an evocation I did

So, I discussed this in another thread and will copy the post detailing what happened here. I was trying to evoke Draconic entities (no speficic one in particular). I went days with no results, but this day, I dont know if i imagined it or not but I saw a large Dragonic eye staring down at me through vizualization (almost as big as my body), while I performed the ritual. Afterward I felt many small cold spots that would move about me in the room, I noticed that these spots would follow me wherever I went that day, and to this day (2 days since) I still feel them coming around. Anyway what I want to ask about is what happened later that same night when I went to lay in bed.

~ Begin Original post~
I have had a quite shocking experience last night, so I am pretty sure I can cross out the "not being able to feel energy bit, after last night, that is the last thing I cant feel. To keep a long story short, I was practicing a bit of simple evocation throughout the day (although it probably ended up becoming invocation, especially since I did not have much protection while doing it). Anyway last night when I went to bed I literally felt a huge hit of energy from all sides, the dark room seemed to be filled with a blue electric shimmer/static everywhere, and something big and heavy walked on-top of me and held me down. Every time I struggled up, it would yank me right back down into the bed. Luckily I used some of E.A.s methods of drawing in energy and then shooting it outward to finally get it off me. While trying to sleep I waited to see if it would leave, it didn’t, I could still feel its overwhelming pressure and energy in the room. by 7 am my body was aching, I was exhausted and rather pissed off, so I researched into E.A.'s lesser banishing ritual and went all out, thankfully that worked and whatever it was high tailed it out of the room pretty quick.
~ End Original Post ~

So I would like to ask, were my actions appropriate during this experience? Was I really targeted by something, or was that some form of communication that I miss-read? All I know was whatever was happening, this entity had an extreme power to it, and it left me feeling exhausted from just being around it all that time during the night, could barely sleep and keep being forced back awake.

If anyone can enlighten me regarding my experience, I would greatly appreciate the help. Both what happened that day and that night were my first true experiences with evocation that seemed to gain some form of results.

It’s hard to give a precise answer but that’s probably how I would have reacted, fwiw. If you felt threatened and you were tired, and it was trying to physically overpower you, that’s not very friendly.

It could have been a test of some kind so it doesn’t automatically mean whatever entity is pissed off at you, entities do sometimes test us by doing crazy or scary shit to see how we react, and I think your reaction was sound - you didn’t cry like a baby and run for the nearest church, for example!

Was I really targeted by something, or was that some form of communication that I miss-read?

Again it’s hard to say for sure but most entities know the score and know our minds to some degree (at least once they’re actually here and interacting 1-2-1) so I doubt this was a case of some kind of cultural differences where it didn’t realise this isn’t how humans greet each other.

Even if it was, you still handled it pretty well, I mean some people have hysterics when they’re first confronted with actual PROOF!

What are your future plans?

Thank you for your comment, it made me feel much more positive about the whole experience, and see it from the point of view of a test rather than an assault.

My future plans are to continue to make contact with the Dragonic entities. I plan to also evoke many other types of spirits throughout this oncoming summer and gain experience with it, and with communication. I also plan on working on my third eye and different methods that I can find to help further increase the ability to communicate with those who I invoke, and see what I can learn from them. That is currently my main interest and focus in my current path, to learn what I can from those willing to teach. & to explore the unknown realms beyond our own, in time.

I’m saying that’s what it might have been, not for certain that’s what it WAS, y’know? :slight_smile:

I think you could maybe be more careful what you call from now onwards, because just calling Draconic entities is a bit like leaving your front door open on the proviso that only people wearing makeup can come in.

You could get Angelina Jolie in scarlet lipstick, you could get John Wayne Gacy, you never know. I don’t know if you’re working from a book or other established method that says to call on that type of entity but it seems to leave the net fairly wide, and there are some nasty things out there.

If you are working from a book, it should have something to help you filter what you get, or you could try modifying it to call on entities who will be able to communicate with you and who mean you no harm.

It’s great that you got a result and kept your shit together though so at least you’ve passed the “Is this really doing anything?” hurdle with ease. Good luck!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:3173”]I think you could maybe be more careful what you call from now onwards, because just calling Draconic entities is a bit like leaving your front door open on the proviso that only people wearing makeup can come in.

You could get Angelina Jolie in scarlet lipstick, you could get John Wayne Gacy, you never know. I don’t know if you’re working from a book or other established method that says to call on that type of entity but it seems to leave the net fairly wide, and there are some nasty things out there.

If you are working from a book, it should have something to help you filter what you get, or you could try modifying it to call on entities who will be able to communicate with you and who mean you no harm.

It’s great that you got a result and kept your shit together though so at least you’ve passed the “Is this really doing anything?” hurdle with ease. Good luck![/quote]

Lol, well you do have a good point there. I originally was following from a book to the T, but I was getting no results from it, frustrated I poured a lot of emotion behind my evocation and completely altered the spell, adding my own parts to it and mixing in 2 other different evocations I found that was about the same topic at hand. THAT is what ended up giving the powerful and potentially dangerous results x) I believe I got a bit carried away with it.

But I am pretty sure that whatever came through was at least dragonic in nature, just not sure which type or if it was a negative or positive entity (Later that day I saw in the reflection of my turned off television screen what looked like a huge shadowy figure in the shape of a dragon, behind me), I thought maybe I was imagining it but then again the shape was rather distinct. In one of the incantations itself it had a side note saying that I might see it in shadowy form, so I assumed as much when I did.

I have a mirror I use just to check my “aura” or whatever for spirits, I learned that trick when I was doing a lot of healing because you pick up nasties sometimes and they can’t get through while you’re awake, but asleep, dearie me… later I upped my defences and got a whole lot more savvy, but I still take the odd look now and then, and it sounds like you did something similar, probably through not even really meaning to use the screen that way?

Could be one to try again maybe - the first time might have been shadows or your brain playing tricks, but if you keep going with it (it’s just a modern version of someone catching a reflection in a pool, which nobody would sneer at) then you’ll maybe have acquired further skills in reading stuff and clairvoyancy.