I Have a Few Questions

I have been thinking of purchasing Koetting’s ‘Become a Living God’ book. Is it suitable for an absolute beginner? I have been doing my work in the Demonolator’s way with Connolly’s ‘The Complete Book of Demonolatry’. I like it but I would like to get rid of the religious overtones in my pathworking. I rather like to work with the LHP entities, or any other kinds for the matter, as my partners and friends. If I advance I would like to purchase Koetting’s further works. But I was wondering is his approach to entities is rather aggressive (I didn’t mean disrespectful)? I am currently working with a demon as a Demonolator and I was wondering if I use Koetting’s approach will any problems arise?

Nah, he’s method is pretty chill compared to let’s say the Goetia. His incantations are not disrespectful whatsoever. I think you’ll do fine with his material. For a beginner, I recommend Evoking Eternity if you want to jump in and start working with and evoking demons.

Preamble - I’m not associated with BALG the business in any way, what I’m saying below is just my opinion, and not any kind of “official” statement or “insider” thing; I haven’t read all the books nor done all the courses, I’m a forum member with added functions like “Split Topic” etc to help keep things tidy.

People don’t always know this and it’s important to put what I’m about to type into context. :slight_smile:

So with that established, personally I think you’d be better off with Evoking Eternity (a point I see c.j. lee made while I was typing, which is cool!).

This is because as far as I know, the BALG e-book was released back when the stuff in EE (and the other books) wasn’t readily available, they were released in short runs in hardback then that was it, and the other way of learning was through the courses, so that BALG e-book gave you an overview of the types of things taught here and a foundation to begin from.

Later, the Complete Works (including EE) were released as e-books, there’s actually a thread discussing that on here somewhere.

Evoking Eternity gives you ways to evoke all manner of spirits, not just demonic beings, and has a lot of other good stuff in, so IMO that’s the best investment to begin with. I’ve only skim-read it and dipped into bits and pieces but it is really substantial.

I don’t see why there would be a problem as the methods are so sikmple that you’re free to add on (for example) any honorific titles or methods of making offerings you wish to keep, I should think going from demonolatry to Solomonic evocation, using threats and so on, would be the problematic leap to take.

Hopefully other people who have more experience working with E.A.'s books and have done courses as well, or know more about demonolatry, will have more in-depth opinions for you than mine. :slight_smile:

Oh and don’t forget you can get a free download of the audiobook of The Book Of Azazel here: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX1JISH-C9E]- YouTube

There’a a link to the MP3 on that page too.

I’m gonna look into it real quick but I think E.E. is still out there in hardback copies for a decent price. Brb gonna check this out and post you a link if I find one at an affordable price.

Barnes and Noble has it for 30 bucks. This is where I bought my copy and I have no complaints with their customer service or shipping method.

[url=https://www.google.com/search?q=evoking+eternity+forbidden+rites+of+evocation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=evoking+eternity+forbidden+rites+of+evocation&tbm=shop&spd=4642017625338403912]evoking eternity forbidden rites of evocation - Google Search

Thanks you very much for your help guys :).

The question below is on another thread but I thought it might fit better here so it doesn’t take that off-topic from Lucifer, hope you don’t mind coolhand. :slight_smile:

I had to scratch my head about that one, and actually yes - more than I thought.

Books: Evoking Eternity I haven’t used much (yet), but I use or have used in the past methods from Works of Darkness, Baneful Magick, Ipsissimus, and the O.A.A. book.

The last two, I adapted stuff with my own ideas, I’m mentally incapable of following instructions to the letter for most ritual things, but the inspiration came from there.

I’ve not done any of the “Mastering” video courses.

I don’t have either of the circles (I doubt I’ll ever want the Solomonic one) but I have successfully evoked spirits including a demonic King using the “Seal of the Sorceror” that has the Universal Circle’s script, and I might be getting a UC for Xmas.

When I first found this site, I used some methods picked up from newsletters and old articles on here, that was what got me interested.

Also, I work a lot now with spirits who came into my life after watching some of the ritual videos (primarily Azi Dahaka, Ahriman, and the spirits connected to Ahriman), along with some others. None of these would be in my life without this site, so that was cool.

So yeah, actually quite a lot, along with a ton of improvised stuff or ideas direct from spirits which is where most of my stuff will probably always come from. :slight_smile:

@Eva: heard the term Ipssisimus before. Can you give a quick run down and talk about that a little? Dont know much about what an Ipsissimus is.

An Ipsissimus was referred to as the highest state of ascent in Aleister Crowley’s Ordo Astrum Argentum.THe state refers to a point where the master ‘‘welcomes pleasure,wealth,and happiness but knows how to abstain,be poor,and be sad’’,ergo referring to a man in pure non-attachment,and a creature of omnipotence,omniscience and omnipresence.The whole foreword in that book talks about why EA chooses that name,and Ipsissimus is my absolute favorite book in EA’s collection.As for what it’s about,I’ll give you the rundown I gave RavenAscent.

Ipsissimus.

Introduction:
Just what it sounds like.A well-written explanation on his fascination with Soul Travel,all in metaphor.

Part 1:Fastening the Wings

Chapter 1:Feathers to Fly
This first chapter is very auto biographical.It speaks of EA’s childhood traumas,his adoption,his dive into the occult,his life in Las Vegas,and of course,how he met Master Sunham.There’s some very good wise words from Sunham.

He also says how Sunham sent him a teacher in the flesh,Baba Maharaj.

Besides this,it emphasizes the necessity of internal transformation and explains several yoga postures(I’m not kidding here),that have helped me.THis super basic yoga,when combined with a spiritual element,can alter things massively.

Finally,it gives the Blue Flame Meditation,a meditation that seems very useful,but that I’d never do.It makes a point,on self control and discipline.

Chapter 2:The Immutable Wax

This chapter basically speaks of the benefits of daily meditation,how meditation looks like,how the Blue Flame Meditation can benefit you,and of course,the nature of serenity as a whole,as well as the Formative Plane and stuff.

Chapter 3:The Silver Harness

This chapter talks about astral projection and soul travel.EA’s first attempts and how they miserably failed,the nature of the rapture state.It talks about the objectivity of astral projection,and how that may be fixed,and it also gets into the role of the living imagination.

Part II:Taking FLight.

Chapter 4:The First Tier

It gives an overview of EA’s understanding of cosmology,all the different planes and stuff.It teaches basic astral projection,or at least,how to access a TGS deep enough for Soul Travel,and it talks about EA’s experiences with the Necronomicon gates,as well as meeting some occultists at his high school.

Chapter 5:The Second Tier

This is the chapter that helped ME,get past the Astral Plane,and onto the Causal and Mental.It explains not only what’s up there,but also how one thinks when they are up there.It explains the whole non attachment thing,but vaguely.

Chapter 6:The Third Tier

This chapter talks about the Formative Plane,the Abyss,and the Dark Night of the Soul.And then it dabbles into that whole ‘‘all is an illusion’’ Maya crap.And also gives some sound advice on what to do in ascent,like not seek out for objective truths which don’t work for you,in place of subjective truths that do.

Part III:Convergence

Chapter 7:Commanding Convergence

Here he goes into miracle working,and actually doing stuff with all this limitless power we have.He explains several Bija mantras,and lays out several meditations to empower you,and help you do the seemingly miraculous.He emphasizes that even though you’re not feeding thousands with a loaf of bread and some fish(which Jesus did),fixing imperfect jewels(which the Count of St Germain did),or turning sand into fruit(which Baba Maharaj supposedly did),you’re still capable of miracles.

Chapter 8:Omnipotence

This chapter goes into his LDS days,when receiving the Melchizedek priesthood,which led him to do extraordinary things.He emphasizes that in between all that dogma that he learned,he also learned a bit on the true nature of what it means to have will and power,and how to use it.

He also mentions how he escaped prison at some point,with magic,by simply willing it so,and how true,omnipotent power can come to us when we are in complete desperation.

Chapter 9:Omniprsence

Here EA talks about how you can possess objects,basically become them,.How to become a table,a pen,a jar,etc. and how you can split,and become several objects.Until you split,and become everything.

It explores the concept of limitlessness,and continues the stuff with Master Sunham.

Chapter 10:Omniscience

This chapter tells one how to reach the House of Akashic Records,and how to use it’s content.It also explains that while a great deal can be learned in this way that it is not omniscience,as the time needed to digest all information would be far greater than a human lifespan,and how omniscience is knowing everything at once.

Chapter 11:A Light Shinning In Darkness

So this chapter explores the gravity of the Dark Night of the Soul,and pushing past the Formative Plane,and past Sat Nam,to Source.It talks about the addictive nature of Soul Travel at this point,and how to cope with being a manly god,and a godly man at once.

Chapter 12:The Inevitable Fall

This explores not just the Dark Night of the Soul,but the crisises that come after enlightenment and all that Jazz.

Chapter 13:The Anti-Transmigratory Experience

You’re not trying to migrate from this plane upwards,you’re trying to take limitless power and bring it back down.This chapter discusses the afterlife,and the essence of Soul Travel as well as the Vamachara and Kaulcahara paths.

Add to all of these things a heck of a lot of personal experiences,and you have a good book,that I loved.

Thanks for the write-up. It sure paints things in a different light.

K dont agree with being like the Buddhic being as far as a life without nothing because it isnt possible in this world to thrive. But that last passage makes the most sense yoibwrote… Its a big teaching of Belial…drawing down the power for physical manifestations. A thing to keep in mind is Belial WAS an ascended Master whom became a Descended Master of Masters.

Becauze of the nature of how Belial approaches beliefs and things…you could say he is the physical perfected opposite or counterpart to Ipssisimus or any other ascended madters or prophets. Thats one of the reasons I like him so much as we see eye to eye. No BS and only work on the good stuff.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:10, topic:6323”]Thanks for the write-up. It sure paints things in a different light.

K dont agree with being like the Buddhic being as far as a life without nothing because it isnt possible in this world to thrive. But that last passage makes the most sense yoibwrote… Its a big teaching of Belial…drawing down the power for physical manifestations. A thing to keep in mind is Belial WAS an ascended Master whom became a Descended Master of Masters.

Becauze of the nature of how Belial approaches beliefs and things…you could say he is the physical perfected opposite or counterpart to Ipssisimus or any other ascended madters or prophets. Thats one of the reasons I like him so much as we see eye to eye. No BS and only work on the good stuff.[/quote]

The LHP is a path of indulgence, instead of abstinence.

It.is a path of pleasure,without attachment. It meams not letting a certain type of pleasure permanently.define.you. It is by.no means a path of not.enjoying life,let’s leave that to the megasuicide hippies.

At this time of his life.EA only.just.came to.full.realization of his destiny in THIS WORLD.The tale of how he lost touch with this world is recounted in.rhat book.

You know Arcane there is actually a teaching to be said concerning the Concept of Sacrifice, Suicide, and death. The christians of course got it all wrong. Its a shamanick dismemberment ritual. One becomes “as one of the dead” by accessing trance… It is thence in a “Death Trance” one is within the realm of the dead where Soul Memories reside to be REBORN.

So in order ti grt that wonderful life you want… You essentially have to kill aspects of yourself that do not fit that new reality and hold you back. So when Belial asked someone to stop smoking…it wasnt because Belial is against such things, but rather because what the person isnt in line to receive what he wants. Now self change is only one aspect…there are of course other similar tools to bring one what one wants to ones self…

That’s a basic thing taught in day 1 of any core shamanism training, last time I checked they were like £150 for the weekend… most of us here have done that stuff already in some manner anyway, a lot of religious people don’t understand the subtlety and none of their priests, gurus & leaders explain it to them…

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:6323”]The question below is on another thread but I thought it might fit better here so it doesn’t take that off-topic from Lucifer, hope you don’t mind coolhand. :slight_smile:

I had to scratch my head about that one, and actually yes - more than I thought.

Books: Evoking Eternity I haven’t used much (yet), but I use or have used in the past methods from Works of Darkness, Baneful Magick, Ipsissimus, and the O.A.A. book.

The last two, I adapted stuff with my own ideas, I’m mentally incapable of following instructions to the letter for most ritual things, but the inspiration came from there.

I’ve not done any of the “Mastering” video courses.

I don’t have either of the circles (I doubt I’ll ever want the Solomonic one) but I have successfully evoked spirits including a demonic King using the “Seal of the Sorceror” that has the Universal Circle’s script, and I might be getting a UC for Xmas.

When I first found this site, I used some methods picked up from newsletters and old articles on here, that was what got me interested.

Also, I work a lot now with spirits who came into my life after watching some of the ritual videos (primarily Azi Dahaka, Ahriman, and the spirits connected to Ahriman), along with some others. None of these would be in my life without this site, so that was cool.

So yeah, actually quite a lot, along with a ton of improvised stuff or ideas direct from spirits which is where most of my stuff will probably always come from. :)[/quote]

Lady Eva, if you ever feel like it and have time please share your experiences with Azi Dahaka and the Ahrimanic spirits. If I remember correctly Koetting seemed a little daunted by his encounter with Azi Dahaka. So I am rather curious.

I did two threads at the time, happy to answer any questions on them:

Days Of Ahriman

The Venom Of Azi Dahaka

They were life-changing events and the effects have remained with me - should be updating one of them soonish, because the Ahriman current I had there for around 13 months has changed, but I probably need to post properly about it.

If I remember correctly Koetting seemed a little daunted by his encounter with Azi Dahaka. So I am rather curious.

I put that down to being a “guy thing” to be honest, Azi Dahaka in his human life (or manifestation) came from an era when he’d expect to treat women differently to men, so I probably escaped the battle of wills there or whatever.

But I don’t know enough about how that all turned out for E.A. to have a real opinion on it, so my opinion’s probably superficial and not to be taken that seriously! :slight_smile: