I have a confession

Alright,guys.I’ve been on this forum for several months now.I’ve had a blast.You people have been friendly,supportive,and kind.You’ve tolerated my incredible ignorance,and praised my know-how.

Just last week,a fairly new magician from France came up to me on this board,saying he read a post of mine,where I mentioned using the Devil’s Stone ritual,for the acquiring of money.

He asked me a bit on money-related spells,so I gave him a couple,copied him instructions for the Devil’s Stone ritual from the Book of Azazel,gave him advice on some spirits to call,and other things.I may not be a multi-billionaire(yet?) but it is a field I consider myself prosperous in.

His reaction was flattering to no end.And it made me feel guilty,because I myself do feel like a dilletanti,an inexperienced magician randomly sharing pointless information.

I also realize,a lot of the people on this forum are adults.I’m not.This is what this confession is all about,I turned fifteen on June 10th,this year,and I feel wrong for advising people who have been doing magic intensely for years and years,and I’ve been on the scene,for what,5 years.

I started reading about the occult when I was ten.I began practicing it when I was 12.I started working with more organized systems when I was 13.It’s been a year and a half or so,since I’ve been really using magick,since I’ve been practicing it with any degree of surety,with any degree of success,with any noticeable results.

I’m not saying I’m a sham.Because I’m not.Everything I’ve posted on this forum is real.I have indeed questioned the dogma of Islam(the religion I grew up in),and realized that knowledge comes from experience after meeting a group of Sufi mystics when I was 7.I have studied religions,spirituality,and mythologies,all of my life,and I’ve swapped philosophies,lifestyles,and religious beliefs more times than most can count.I have indeed signed pacts with Djehuty,and Baba Yaga,and I am really good friends with Paimon and Belial.I have yet to lie to you guys on this forum.

Although,I have intentionally left a lot of things vague at times,simply in order to protect the secret.My career path reading request,for example,was to help me cope with all this pressure.What with people constantly bombarding me with questions I can’t answer,being pushed into ‘‘practical careers’’,and having so much to struggle with,I needed some answers from an objective observer.

My childhood was full of magick,I still consider myself a child,and I still consider myself full of magick.The supernatural,has changed my life,in more ways than I can count.And it has helped me change other people’s lives.

I consider myself gifted in hearing the Spirits.I consider myself good with spells.And I consider myself skilled in magick,to a degree.I’m not afraid of sharing my work with you guys,and I do hope you forgive me.

I first confessed to Lady Eva,fairly recently,and she said that the disclaimer was on the bottom of the page,and that since she had no way to verify age,it was all cool.But it still bothered me,to have an image on this forum that’s not very truthful.

Now that I’m coming out,how do people react to this news?

I’m not yet 24, and I still haven’t grown up. You just have my respect for coming clean, that’s manly shit. Now back to work!

1 Like

Lol,technically,I should be sleeping,which is what I will be doing right after my midnight tea…at 2 AM.But don’t worry,I’m going to bed.

And in the morrow,I will post on something Azazel and I went through,so don’t worry,I’ll be working.He’s the one who wanted me to post this.Although,I had been considering it for weeks.

I thank thee,though,for understanding.Blessings and giggles.

You can’t see me, Arcane, but I’m giving you a standing ovation. Bravo is the only thing I can say with words. You rock.

You are great bravo!¡

I’m 15 too, no one really care about your age as long as you can walk your talk, which you seem to be doing, good luck.

Eh, I’m 17. It doesn’t really matter.
Spell coaching isn’t such a bad thing, as long you actually know what you’re doing. If you’re just parroting what you’ve read in texts, then there’s a problem. Books are 99% crap.
But if you draw from your own experiences and knowledge, then kudos to you.

This thread is making me jealous- I WISH I was still in my teens or early 20s lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh,thank you!You cannot imagine how much I appreciate it!I’ll do my best to help others,even outside of this forum,even in mundane circumstances,and I believe that true altruism is one of the most precious things out there.

Zekat,alms,and many other such actions that come from religious fear are rarely truly altruistic.So,I’ve learned to value it whenever people truly like giving and helping.Quite honestly,I do it for the attention from the people I help.Even my altruism isn’t pure.But it’s much purer than ‘‘I’ll give 2.6% of my income to the less fortunate because I don’t wanna go to Hell.’’

No you’re not,you’re envious.:stuck_out_tongue:

“Envy” and “jealousy” are often used interchangeably in common usage, but the words stand for two distinct emotions.Jealousy is the result or fear of losing someone or something that one is attached to or possesses to another person (the transfer of a lover’s affections in the typical form), while envy is the resentment caused by another person having something that one does not have, but desires for oneself.

Lol,just kidding,thank you for being so supportive,though.I think people really should start educating kids in magick at a far younger age.Even I,imagine how far I would’ve gotten if I had started much younger.

[quote=“Euoi, post:7, topic:5855”]Eh, I’m 17. It doesn’t really matter.
Spell coaching isn’t such a bad thing, as long you actually know what you’re doing. If you’re just parroting what you’ve read in texts, then there’s a problem. Books are 99% crap.
But if you draw from your own experiences and knowledge, then kudos to you.[/quote]

Yes,of course.I may have mentioned my Sufism experience,whenever I presented to them the same questions that challenged the dogma my grandmother told me,all of them simply said:’‘Try to experience him yourself.’’

Confusing as it was,I spent an entire Summer doing Muraqaba,although,it is only now that I can make sense of what happened during that small dabbling in Islamic mysticism,so experience over books,is always important,and I wouldn’t give advice using methods I’ve found don’t work, for me.

Mentioning speculatory spellcasting(like,what if you did this ritual with these symbols),or mentioning contents of books that I haven’t tried out,is mostly just that.Speculation,for the sake of conversation.Just to see what kinds of things I may learn.

Thank you.I genuinely hope your ascent proves a simple and excellent one!

Thanks!!!

I don’t know what else I should say.

Well you seem to be really wise for your age Arcane. Actually, I would have guessed you were maybe 18-20. But your experiences seem to be real, you seem genuinely interested in the real aspects of the occult, so I see no harm done.

Now, it would be totally different if you admitted this to us but you had been going around the forums for months claiming that you sold your soul to Lucifer, that you can shoot fire balls out of your hands, and that a great and powerful warlock high priest from the astral realm of Dementor has named you arch bishop of guarding the world’s most powerful secrets. If you were spewing out stuff like that, then no one would have taken you seriously, but you don’t do that, your opinions seems genuine to me.

By the way, there is a 15 year old boy running around the forums right now spouting off stuff like that. He admitted it in one of his earlier posts but no one commented on that post so I don’t think anyone saw it but me, and I found that post again the other day, he had erased where he typed in his real age, maybe he finally saw the disclaimer at the bottom? Oh well, not going to be a nark, I’m sure that the content he posts will get him removed from this forum in due time anyway.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:14, topic:5855”]Well you seem to be really wise for your age Arcane. Actually, I would have guessed you were maybe 18-20. But your experiences seem to be real, you seem genuinely interested in the real aspects of the occult, so I see no harm done.

Now, it would be totally different if you admitted this to us but you had been going around the forums for months claiming that you sold your soul to Lucifer, that you can shoot fire balls out of your hands, and that a great and powerful warlock high priest from the astral realm of Dementor has named you arch bishop of guarding the world’s most powerful secrets. If you were spewing out stuff like that, then no one would have taken you seriously, but you don’t do that, your opinions seems genuine to me.

By the way, there is a 15 year old boy running around the forums right now spouting off stuff like that. He admitted it in one of his earlier posts but no one commented on that post so I don’t think anyone saw it but me, and I found that post again the other day, he had erased where he typed in his real age, maybe he finally saw the disclaimer at the bottom? Oh well, not going to be a nark, I’m sure that the content he posts will get him removed from this forum in due time anyway.[/quote]

Well,it took me a while to reply to you but I’m here.

And first,where do you find these people?

Being a high priest involves taking oaths(most of the time) and vows.How can you be a priest and a warlock(oath-breaker) at the same time?And how could such a priest ordain an archbishop of the world’s secrets?

We already have someone who beat up Lucifer,a full-blown physical shapeshifter who can turn into anything,a woman with a demonic baby(this one,I actually believe,btw ;))who’s husband is totally and completely cool with this(now that I have a harder time believing,but I do nonetheless)…

There’s quite enough insanity here.

I was 19 when I did my 1st Tantra workshop. I was by far the youngest and othera called me spiritually advanced for my age. I laughed and said I had a LONG way to go. My age wasn’t an issue, at least not to me. I understood everything just fine. It was only the others who made any kind of deal of it.

It is a very big step to move in the world of darknes interacting with the bainful and demonic. My only advic for the members who are underage is to ensure you monitor yourselves accordingly, realizing that it is a privilage to be here and learn from those who have more expirience in the occult.

Much of what is discussed is adult content. I myself practice sex sorcery and when I post on such topics is meant for other adult magicians. I choose to be as frank and open as I can on such subjectsin mindwith the intention of aiding fellow magicians in the craft. I for one will not alter my adult posts because there is a possibility that someone under age may view it. If it becomes an issue I would then ask the forum moderators to resolve the problem and remove underage members. Please keep that in mind. Otherwise welcome and do as tho wilt.

This is an adult forum and that’s made abundantly clear everywhere.

Members who act in a foolish or immature manner in a way that causes disruption will be banned, as per the existing rules and regardless of the age on their birth certificates.

I agree VonPfaff,
but you also have to take into account, some teenagers are mature enough to handle such discussions. I had a boyfriend, the same one, all throughout high school and we were actually in love as we ended up getting married and that lasted 15 years. So sex was not something new and shocking for me, I was very well educated on safe practices so some 15-16 year olds can handle such topics without being immature about it. I just made myself sound very old with that 15 year marriage comment, actually we dated for 5 years in middle & high school and were married for almost 10 years. I’m in my 20’s.

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:17, topic:5855”]It is a very big step to move in the world of darknes interacting with the bainful and demonic. My only advic for the members who are underage is to ensure you monitor yourselves accordingly, realizing that it is a privilage to be here and learn from those who have more expirience in the occult.

Much of what is discussed is adult content. I myself practice sex sorcery and when I post on such topics is meant for other adult magicians. I choose to be as frank and open as I can on such subjectsin mindwith the intention of aiding fellow magicians in the craft. I for one will not alter my adult posts because there is a possibility that someone under age may view it. If it becomes an issue I would then ask the forum moderators to resolve the problem and remove underage members. Please keep that in mind. Otherwise welcome and do as tho wilt.[/quote]
First and foremost know that I am honored to have you here with me,as I am honored to have everyone here.

I am well aware of the fact that you practice sex magick and have no qualms with reading about it, talking about it or anything of the likes. It is potent(pun not intended if anyone catches it),and innate. That atavistic power derivws from a modt basic urge in humans and can cause amazing changes.

In fact I am more comfortable about sex magick than I am about blood magick (mayhaps a result if growing up in a war torn country). However magick is a part of my life and like every part of my life follows my code of ethics .

My own morals align with the laws,norms and such without me even considering breaking them. I consider myself more than privileged to guide abd to be guided. In fact this whole program BALG started as an attrmpt to offer eople the privilege to avoid the hardships many have faced. Magic is trial and error. To be handed a systrm of less trial and less error is great.

I also have restrictions on what I can or can’t do in my.magick.Sone rituals,are too serious for me and intense for me at the momemt to even consider. The African derived religions,and theur spirirs are off the table. The Gatekeepers and such too are out od thequestion.

I do.not.swear. I dobt mind when others do,especially in adult places,I just don’t really do.it. Not much of an active choicr just not fond of it is all.