I hate my family so much

They are assholes and destroyed my life. I wanna revenge. What can be the perfect magic to destroy all of them fast?

1 Like

Leave u city., be successful

1 Like

no ritual needed, grind until you prove them wrong, my family held an intervention for me because of my practices, I then became a norse pagan and I haven’t stopped, I joined the US Army with my beliefs and Im going to carry them until I die to prove them wrong. Sometimes its not about the magick but the effort put into being who you want to be.

16 Likes

You already moved out. Just don’t talk to them.

1 Like

I know the feeling but in my case it’s more mixed.

You asked for a curse and I’ll tell you which Deities you can call. Dionysus, Hera, any deity who had a tough time with their family really. I asked Hel to deal with my vamp cousins and one got a fucked up leg and the other was very ill today.

Other deities however will advise you to take the high road. Hera and Fenrir did this for me and so did Loki so be aware that this is something else that may happen.

2 Likes

Leave them behind.
If they persist toward interfering with your choosing to better yourself: Call Belial and ask him to clear your path. He will assess whether or not they are truly holding you back.
But a warning: be absolutely certain you wouldn’t miss your family if they were gone.

4 Likes

I don’t talk to most of my Mom’s side. They may have been who were born around, but it doesn’t mean we have to deal with them as adults.

7 Likes

Call Andras to defeat a whole ‘group’. In this case it’s your family

1 Like

Find a demon you trust and work with them to become the best person you can be.
Living well is the best revenge.

2 Likes

I like most of the answers unless you were sexually abused of course then I kinda like a slow painful death.

But as people are saying use your anger and hate of them to prove them WRONG as you do something for yourself but don’t tell them shit! Or if your kinda forced to just tell them you are totally fucked if you can work out how you are always in the right place at the right time and it is starting to annoy you. You never seem to have time to do the shit you want to these things just keep popping up lol

1 Like

Were their own parents assholes?

If so, read this:

(PS since that opens the nature/nurture issue, I’ll just say I think genes are the hardware, and early experiences the software, so it’s both, not either/or.)

8 Likes

Where do they go

They could die, become very sick, or debilitated.
It can happen in a way you would not see coming. Make sure you word whatever you’re working as carefully as possible.

2 Likes

After they die. Where do they go

Not really mine didn’t thankfully but bookmarked this as this might be an interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

I find the hard thing about family is even if you physically get away from them, they have certain ideas that are set in your head and are very very hard to get rid of even though they have been proven over and over again to be wrong in the real world. My husband and I are still struggling with all of that. It doesn’t help when you are surrounded by non-supportive peers at places like work.

1 Like

So they tried to brainwash you?

To add onto what I said a few days ago, people say the adage of “its not about the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog” aint that the damn truth, you have to find the motivation in yourself, find the thing that awakens the motivation in you, whether that be magick, music or whatever, it doesn’t matter find it, use it, grind consistently, you success is much more important than that of someone who doesn’t align with you, to be honest I think it is just a sign that you should say fuck them and move on, forget them and fight for yourself.

2 Likes

I had a conflict with my mother and my whole family a little while ago, the reason was that i still practice magick. I told them the truth that i am magick and i cannot stop doing magick because i became it. this is the reality i do magick and they try to fight it but i cant do nothing for them because they only argue with reality and tremble in my feet and destroy themselves. I only gave them a choice: Ascend with me or dont get in my way.

2 Likes

What will you do if they get in your way? For example keep a live camera in your room to interrupt your rituals or take away tools?

1 Like