I hate living

Honestly I would much rather be easy e, die with aids then live as me, I’m gonna pay ea koettiing to put a curse on me so I can finally die!!!

5 Likes

uhm…why not pay EA to help make your life livable instead?

24 Likes

Death is a blissful liberation! but i am curious, Why are you so eager to embrace death?

8 Likes

That’s impossible, it’s the past that’s bothering me, I have self esteem issues, I have genetics that need to be changed, but it’s mostly my past, I can never let go under any circumstances.

1 Like

Cause life is an ass!!

I know - It sucks!

I don’t intend to preach but…
Would you rather keep fighting or give up?

NB - Giving up doesn’t mean the fight is over

2 Likes

Only if you keep believing it to be!

Life doesn’t get easier - We get stronger
Rise above your weakness and stay strong through the storm.

6 Likes

It’s nothing I wanna do with this life,

I appreciate the motivation but I’m way too lost in depression

I understand.
Don’t give up on yourself!

1 Like

@Supernatual You are part of a forum of occult practitioners. People who strive to make what’s considered impossible possible. Only you can rise above and make your reality happen. Start by saying nothing is impossible, I am God, my will is my reality. Wake up your personal power and gnosis. Ascend above your perceived faults. Destroy the past for it is past. Nothing will change it. Use it. Learn from it. Don’t repeat the parts that negatively impacted you.

All easy to say but hard to do. This is not a sermon. This is a pep talk from someone who was and is in your situation. Someone who struggles still but believes in the end result. Everything is a test. Create a mental map of where you want to be. You are the X. A shining God figure. When you find yourself lost look to the horizon. See the light shining emanating of your God self into the sky. Always head in that direction.

21 Likes

I’m sorry you feel that way. I understand that sometimes life can be unforgiving. I don’t think taking the “easy way” will change anything, to be honest. The world still won’t care. But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t care either.

I would encourage you to get help if you’re suffering from depression.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Not gonna lie y’all can really be rock stars when it comes to giving someone motivation!

4 Likes

We have all been there. And we will be here for you if you need us.

6 Likes

Right first up: if you (or anyone else reading this thread) are having thoughts of hurting yourself, it’s important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support if you think it will be supportive:

This might also help, if you can’t talk to anyone right now, no matter how supportive:

You got a lot of GREAT advice here so I’m not going to pile on more, just PLEASE stay safe. :heart:

18 Likes

I am not what I seem even though I carry a smile on my face. I am not here to help you, or to hurt you. But to observe.

My quarrel is with death

I am not here to hold the door open for you, so you do not have to open it yourself. As I walk through the valley, I shall fear no evil

For I have created evil

I have stood on the edge of sanity, and gazed upon its demented pit. I have danced near the endless abyss withought restraints, I live to repeat the madness it has echoed to me, I live to tell the tales…

I am not here to hurt you, but I am not here to help you.

My quarrel is with death

2 Likes

I struggle with depression but what keeps me going is all of the things that I would miss out on if I did kill myself. I wouldn’t get to read any of BALG’s new books, I wouldn’t get to watch the new Han Solo movie, I wouldn’t get to meet any new people or make new friends, I wouldn’t get to have any new sexual experiences, I wouldn’t meet new spirits, and I wouldn’t ascend. Take your pain and use it to motivate you. Let go of the past, once a moment is over it becomes illusion. Let your hurt propel you into a better life. If you need to talk I’m here.

17 Likes

Life can suck a lot of the time. Many times eating a bullet seems very appealing to me. Someday I may do that. BUT, a good friend of mine says that every time that thought crosses my mind, I need to tell myself, “Maybe someday. But not today. I’ll wait until I’m older.” You may want to consider that approach too. Things can turn around very quick.

7 Likes

Use this to your advantage!!

It has been said on many occasion that it’s the obsession and ‘caring too much about the results’ of your magick that makes it not work.

In this situation, if you don’t care either way anyways - then this might be the best time to do spell craft to make your life better. Your apathy about whether or not you see results just might help you get those results if you’re able to do spells and then walk away with a shrug and a ‘fuckitall’ attitude.

Try doing some money spells - maybe the extra income will give you an extra boost in your confidence (in knowing the spell worked) and you can buy yourself something nice to treat yourself - more grimoires for example, or maybe a trip somewhere nice, or even just a good massage to pamper yourself a bit - depending on how much cash you end up manifesting…

Worth a shot, right?

GG

3 Likes