I had Astral sex with a married Co worker and now it's awkward

It was a total accident. He came to me or it was his daemon. It was intense…he’s very handsome. I am not going to mention it, he probably knows though… He’s gifted and practices magick or has in the past. It’s ok, I can handle the awkward, I feel some guilt but daemons don’t get jealous so…

11 Likes

Well, don’t stop! We need details lol. This is the making of a supernatural drama.

12 Likes

Oooo give us the deets

I’ve never been successfully do astral idk why

7 Likes

@Chakraless_magick

Few questions:

• How can you have astral sex with another human?
  • Like do think you of him and then you instantly are with him?
  • Is he also conscious about it?
  • Did he said things during the sex?
  • Is it more intense than normal human sex? And where do you feel the stimulation? All over your body or just in your genitals?
  • Why is this awkward? I heard it’s just your energy body and his merging together and experiencing exstacy :smiley:
5 Likes

Use the search function here are a lot toopics about astral sex :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes I think of him and he’s there, like say Lucifer would be if I thought of him. I don’t know if he was conscious about it or not but things between us are awkward and there’s tension . It was all over body experience, like an all body orgasm.

2 Likes

Alright I can see the Astral realm at times while I’m awake and inside my body. Like a daydream only different. I didn’t actually leave my body. It’s more like soul travel sex I’d say. But you can feel and see what’s happening. He did not speak to me during the whole thing. Just came on to me, I wasn’t even thinking about him. It was a whole body orgasm tho. I have to say there’s nothing else like it. Except maybe when you a teenager and you are so intensely horny it effects your whole body. That’s what it reminded me of.

2 Likes

Ah the good old “after astral sex awkwardness”. He may not have consciously done it, so plz don’t talk to him about it. Gotta try and ignore it, or who knows? In the right set of circumstances, you now know that you definitely click with him. That’s the joy of astral sex. You get to see what it would be like with that person without any physical world repercussions. Give it time and that feeling will wear off and things will go back to normal, or they may become a closer friend to you. Like in the animal kingdom, sex is used to bring individuals closer together and bonding; it’s a subconscious urge. It’s only because of the waking life consequences that we don’t all hump like bonobos. Don’t act on the impulses if you don’t want to get tangled up with a married person. Otherwise have fun and keep the memories.

1 Like

Demons do get jealous I had a problem with a companion who was attacking people I was dating. One guy made a claim of being my twin flame and the next night he was attacked in his sleep and the spirit tried to possess him and made him bite his kid on her cheek! It was a huge bruise on this little girl from something.

I believe the problems I was having was a result of my friend who committed suicide being attached to me. That or the twin guy I’m attached to in the astral planes astral body was attacking people.

2 Likes

I had a similar experience but the sex did not happen because I left the dream scene. I dreamt I was in a small hotel room and in walked a male coworker who I like, but only as a friend. He is also married, so I never thought of him as a sexual partner. He said nothing but approached me in a way that made his intentions clear. I told him no and then found myself walking along a city street, then woke up from the dream. I assumed it was my dream only, but the next day at work he acted aloof and avoided me, so he must have been there. It was never mentioned and eventually things went back to normal.

Hey please use the search function and go to the new members introduction thread and make an introduction :hugs: its a rule here

1 Like

How can I do astral can anyone meet me

Welcome @Katherine_Drake It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I had to get in on this topic I was fasicinated I hear your story. Almost happened to me with a man I think of sometimes that Way. He proposition me with a demon in the astral realm. I ask him let me see a pick of your … and believe he send me a pic to my email but I had him blocked as he pretend to be someone else before this happened.I haven’t talked with him about this but I fascinated. I find him sexy I always have and I believe he feel the same yet don’t wanta interfere? I don’t know. I feel like God allowed it and wow it’s possible with us in spirit. Please send us good wishes if you will be a turn on I honest about it but I taken and God won’t release me yet it’s torcher And naughty.