I Had A Demon In My Bed!

I have watched/listened to so many of EA’s YouTube videos, I lose track of where I heard what, but I think it’s in the Book Of Azazel, that he describes an uninvited demon in his bedroom. It was either shortly following the gatekeeper ritual, or when he 1st began working with Azazel. I may have this all wrong, but I think he said he believed that the demon was posing the question, "Do you really know what you’re fucking with?"
I have been connecting with some spirits, in preparation for a ritual, to draw a certain person to me. Though I have certainly worked with dark forces before, LaVeyan Satanic magick calls for invocation, rather than evocation, so I am somewhat new to this.
The other night, I fell into a lucid dream, in which I had a demon in my bed, who had taken on a human form. I could feel his body heat and squeeze his erect member in my hand. I hoped this demon might have taken the form of the person of my intention and spoke his name, with a question mark.
“Yes, it’s me.”, replied the demon, in an Indian, rather than a Kiwi accent. I was then able to see him. He had the appearance of a lithe Indian man. I addressed him as I would any uninvited guest in my bed, “How the fuck did you get in here? Get out now!” and he departed immediately.
I wasn’t really freaked out. I did some research into Indian demons and the description of Mara rings true. I’m wondering if any others have had such a demon try and get fresh with them in their bed. I might have been interested in the sex, were it not for my numerous negative encounters with Indian males.

1 Like

OK, now I think I may have looked a gift horse in the mouth. My target is a self-professed Buddhist and Mara is the ideal spirit to help me out. I just hope he’s not too pissed off with me, for kicking him out of bed. Put it this way, he can have me, if he can help me!

Come to speak of it , I’m usually a lucid dreamer , as a kid I flew everywhere , as I got older not so much, now I fuck every female I see ( probably saying something ) and wake to a mess.

Recently something weird happened as I wanted to record my dreams as a lot of magick books say so one night I see a female , or so I think but it speaks back ( they never do lol) and asks am I sure I want to do this because it has something important to tell me, I ignore and find it had both male and female parts so I stop , then a man of sorts shows up threathening the creature I was with ,that he was going to get her in trouble for talking to me, by telling the boss. So I rightly pulverised his skull with anger . It felt like a test , I’ve had a few weird ones like that since I’ve taken up Magic, but I wake that time with no message.

Ever since , I’ve pen and pad under pillow , sex dreams stopped , now it’s always someone making the sign of the enterer, finger to lip like shhhh, and I’m watching a ritual take place but I can’t remember anything more . I get a strong feeling like I should really be remembering this stuff but ever since that encounter with the creature , something’s majorly changed .

I don’t mean hermaphradites are creatures , I know certain Gods/Demons are both sexs and this wasn’t human.

As I said, lucid dream, which took place in the very same room and bed where I slept that night. What really stood out was the described palatability. The only other such experience I have had was when I was forced to sleep in a place that was definitely spooked and dreamt of being gang-raped, killing one of my attackers and actually feeling his scrawny neck snapping in my hands. That really was horrible!

It was Azazel asking EA if he thought he could dismiss him like a cheap prostitute lol

Wait. They fucked each other?

I’ve had a random spirit come into my bed and literally cuddle with before, I put up with it for a little bit but finally politely asked it to stop because it just got to weird.

What sort of Rituals and Techniques are you going to use to summon Mara?? I’ve always been intrigued by Buddhist Cosmology and wondered if or how Mara could be summoned.

[quote=“zahirokaya9, post:7, topic:5215”]I’ve had a random spirit come into my bed and literally cuddle with before, I put up with it for a little bit but finally politely asked it to stop because it just got to weird.

What sort of Rituals and Techniques are you going to use to summon Mara?? I’ve always been intrigued by Buddhist Cosmology and wondered if or how Mara could be summoned.[/quote]

Try Eric’s.

Or just politely ask Buddha or just focus on her energy, then speak, all depends on her reply.

I hath either know Mara as an woman or she es what thine Japanese culture calls traps.

No lol just that Azazel could not be called upon and dismissed so easily like a common whore

Wait. They fucked each other?[/quote]

No lol just that Azazel could not be called upon and dismissed so easily like a common whore

Wait. They fucked each other?[/quote][/quote]

Here you go. (Audio)Book of Azazel, 01:05:32.

Yes, I have actually had demons (two now) try to have sex with me. One asked me and was sort of begging for it. Not desperate type begging, he was just peristant. I told him possibly later on, I eventually ended up fucking him in a very lucid dream that was so real it was unreal, if you know what I mean by that. I woke up afterward and literally felt like I had just had an orgasm in my sleep. All of the normal after sex sensations were present in my body, physical verifiable sensations.

The other demon was rude, didn’t even bother to ask first just started feeling all over me like I was a cheap druggy whore ready to put out for anyone that would give me a bump of cocaine. LOL. He was really disrespectful and pushy, he started getting very physically forceful with me almost to the point of raping me, so I had to call forth another demon that I work with and have that other demon come to my defense, because the demon that was practically trying to rape me I did not know his name and did not know how to banish him from my temple without knowing that name.

Which reminds me, does anyone know how to banish a demon or entity out of your space that is bothering you or is a threat to you, if you do not know his or her name?

1 Like

could the demon that came to your defense reveal his name for u

Didn’t think about that, probably. Worth a shot to ask.

Lol. Yea they usually know a bit more than us.