I got this grimoire

I received this book on Ebay

Now there is incantation
Zanish-katakra, indviir olu (Name of plane)!
Zoshaera atu kanvogahl riios (Name of plane)!
Zanish-katakra, indviir olu undste,
Zoshaera atu kanvogahl riios dolusek (Name of plane)!"

I have designed the black gate as required between 2 of my black pillar candles
That incantation where it say Name of plane i wonder if anyone knows the Name of plane please thank you

5 Likes

I like the energy from this book and the sigils. You got a good book, man.

1 Like

Do you know the Name of plane.

1 Like

The book explains it is possible to have multi gates to merge energy into 1 but at own risk.

1 Like

Not exactly. I said the incantation and I was lead to a portal to the universe. There were stars and planets everywhere. I was drawn to the nine point star and I entered it to a realm filled with forest. The cities were ether made of gold or golden.

Did you say the Name of plane in the brackets is it important.

1 Like

Actually I had a feeling that I shouldn’t say the name of plane and the moment I said the first word, I felt something inside of me take over.

So the Name Kezhpharen is the name Name of the plane.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure. Something took over me and it’s as if I knew what I was doing. I was lead to the realm and I have no clue of it’s name.

If you want draw the Dark gate on A3 sketch paper portrait formate, and put it on the wall of you Alter between 2 black candles like i have done use a blood letting Lance mix own blood in india ink go over again with fountain pen, supose to light candles and stair at Dark gate.

1 Like

That dark gate picture i do think it say it at bottom of page.

1 Like

It does.

Was the city beautiful and very dark full of dark entities, did they see you.

1 Like

I just saw the city from the outside. I was flying up in air.

I wonder name of plane say Rylar out of necronomicon, city of Rylar. How its pronounced.

1 Like

I’m not sure, I didn’t hear a name. The city kinda looked like Asgard though.