I got robbed!

My sister and I were in the gym this evening. We left our purses in the car (yeah I know stupid, no comments on that please). When we came out of the gym my window was shattered and our purses (including phones) were stolen. Now, in my purse is my crystal ball and my satanic bible. My sister also has her crystal ball in her purse. I also have a servitor in my car. It’s a possessed item I purchased. We’ve also performed many spells in my car around graveyards with much success. How did they get past everything protecting my car? How did we not feel like something was wrong? I’m completely baffled and also pissed. Any insight?

3 Likes

I’d tell your spirits to punish those who stole from you, who knows the thieves may be in for a nasty surprise. Someone recently tried manipulating me out of cash and they certainly had bad luck

1 Like

possessed items bought off other people are often scams, so perhaps your car really had no protection. Either way, these arent the most important questions. The most important question is how are you gonna get your stuff back? For that, i’d call on andromalus to recover the items…and report the theft to the police

3 Likes

I had that happen to me recently, in that my entire property is warded and protected, but a guy still managed to happen on by and pollute the place, spiritually speaking. I’m still working through that one. As for getting your property returned try making and charging a sigil for your property to come to you. It might manifest in a weird way; who knows?

1 Like

Seriously why are you posting this on here?. Make a police report.

3 Likes

In all honesty why do you care?

2 Likes

Yeah, the servitor I bought was not advertized as a cursed item. I figured out it was on my own. That was not stolen. Neither was our necklaces that have sigils on them. We called the police. I’m posting on here because my car was supposed to be protected. How did they get past the black magick?!!

1 Like

Easy there, this is a perfectly legit use of the forum - to ask for magickal input on remedying a real-life situation.

There are spirits who will assist in recovering stolen goods, Andromalius is foremost among them. Search him up online, and contact him, I’ve always found him very professional and pleasant to work with, as well as thorough and dedicated. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

It’ll happen. The more you practice the better. I’d incorporate more than spells however, but that’s me. I’d use a justice spell incorporating the justice tarot card with a god/spirit of justice/war or revenge. Then 2 of (what I’m thinking is pentacles in my mind) to bring your life into balance.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will look him up.

3 Likes

Use your crystal as an optical lens. See the thieves and then issue a death edict.

3 Likes

Oh I’m sure they are not having a good night now. I did things. Thanks for the suggestions.

4 Likes

I know about him. I know its a legit question and i do care.

1 Like

Good luck!! Andromalius is the Best

2 Likes

I do care. Yet. It was a legit question

I am the other one that got stolen from. I can’t believe that anyone would steal from us. My sister and I use the car as the most common way of casting spells. The car has a scorch mark in it from the amount of magick that she and I do in it. I have seen that cursed item that she talked about and trust me when we say it’s cursed.

6 Likes