I Got A Question

I just love how that gif is gonna be there for the rest of the thread and the more you look at it the weirder it’s gonna get :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Fine, I’ll wipe it… :unamused: Or I’ll call my possessed puppy to lick it off the screen, that’s faster… :unamused:

2 Likes

Some people are just inconsiderate. I mean, if I take the time to sacrifice you to Satan, at least have the courtesy to bleed to death over in the corner, and not all over my stuff. That’s just rude.

2 Likes

What has this thread become?

1 Like

As long as the blood comes out, I…oops, I mean…Satan doesn’t care where it lands :joy::ok_hand:

Omg, I’ll give you my puppy then so I’ll bleed in peace wherever I want! She will spit shine everything!

1 Like

A potential altar of blood sacrifice is what it has become, Anakin.

waits for DarkestKnights Response

If you wanna dig into what angels are look into the various celestial beings in other cultures. The oldest tradtion that speaks specifically of angels that i know of is Zoroastrianism and the beings of that religion are rig vedic gods who were cherry picked to serve an agenda.

In the case of the catholics they twisted the traditions they couldn’t get rid of to serve their purposes. Such as the “forbidden fruit” far as i know they never actually say what the fruit is but it is often portrayed as an apple which in other tradtions is a symbol for immortality and knowledge.

1 Like

Apologies to the OP @Ravens_Keeper, for the derailment.

In my opinion, the spirits we call demons have NEVER been worshiped as gods because there just isn’t any historical evidence proving so, beyond some biblical references of Ba’el as a Canaanite storm god (and how historically accurate is the Bible?) We have plenty of evidence of the Egyptian gods, and Greek gods, and Roman gods, and Norse gods, and we even have evidence from as far back as the Sumerians, who are considered to be one of, if not the, oldest civilizations known to man, yet absolutely nothing showing demons like Belial or King Paimon, or Andomalius as being worshiped in the same way.

I consider the demonic to simply be a specific type of being, and the same as for angels. I see them as a distinct species, so to speak, like the Fae, or goblins, or elementals, that have a specific purpose within the multiverse and fulfill it as they will. They were not “demonized” as in “made into demons,” so much as simply labelled as evil by the monotheistic religions, and the name of their species eventually became synonymous with that.

This thread made a 180, a 360 and a 720 look at that going right back on track

For real! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If i am remembering right EA did a video on this regarding belial a little before the belial compendium came out explaining his connections to either a Babylonian or Sumerian goddess. I can’t remember which but if ya want a starting place to explore how monotheistic agenda tried to twist gods into forces of EVILLLL, this may be a good place for you to start.

In a similar thread Asmodeus has connections to aeshma the Zoroastrian demon of wrath who is linked to at least hanuman, possibly other vedic deities connected to mars such as narasimha

1 Like

Wow, I was just thinking about Belial and how he approaches me in a flirtatious manner…

Found it :alien: the one EA mentioned was the goddess Belili if i am remembering right a Mesopotamian goddess.

Yea he said bellili if I remember right he says he is how he is (hates authority) because he, she, it? Was betrayed by a sibling I think

I don’t doubt that the monotheistic religions labelled pagan deities, and the gods of conquered peoples, as forces of evil (we still do this today when we go to war with some group) but to my mind that doesn’t imply that every demon was once a god. In my opinion, that is simply too large a jump to make.

I also have a very difficult time believing that two spirits are the same being simply because their names are similar. If EA says Belial is the goddess Belili simply because of the similarity in name, then he is contradicting what he says in Evoking Eternity regarding the demon Astaroth and the goddess Astarte.

I personally don’t believe that one spirit is a mask of another. There are so many different opinions in the occult community about Lucifer being this spirit, or that spirit, and this spirit is a mask of Satan, and so forth, that the whole thing just strikes me as masturbatory. I find it incredibly unlikely that, in the vastness of this multiverse of ours, and the infinitude of spirits within that vastness, that every spirit is some mask of another.

So far, nothing in my experience shows me otherwise, so, for now, I still consider angels and demons to be distinct species, different from those we call godforms, like Zeus, Anubis, or Odin.

As always, these are my opinions, so take as you will. I certainly don’t claim they are the “Truth,” 'cause i don’t know if there really is such a thing.

1 Like

I agree with ya there. I do not operate under the idea that one spirit, god ect is the mask of another. As once you engage with them in ritual you find out pretty quick they are not.

However that doesn’t mean there isn’t a historical connection as to how we came to interact with these entities. As i am learning using language can help discover the practical energetic connections.

Some examples are the connections between thor/Thunar and indra. frey, freyja and Prajapati. Odin and shiva

1 Like

Oh, I don’t doubt there are connections. After all, everything being connected to everything else is one of the basic principles of magick. I personally just don’t worry about them at this point in my Ascension because they do not impact upon my current explorations. However, that could change as I progress and grow.

See it is the opposite for me atm since i am learning vedic astrology and then gonna dig into mantra and language is a huge part of that.

Language in this case can show the essences of the various gods and goddess as i a learning.

1 Like