I got a problem / protection servitor being slain

Hello, Ive been fighting off alot of parasites lately. They killed my servitors. I dont know what to do. I tried cleanse bath but they just keep attaching to me, mostly my solar and heart chakra. Is there someone willing to help me with this problem?

2 Likes

@anon39079500 has a penchant for feeding parasites to…other things.

4 Likes

You could try the LBRP, it’s simple and effective.

3 Likes

Have you tried cutting out all magical practices and focusing on getting grounded? You’ve been having issues for months where you are jumpy about everything. (Pms guys, basing it on pms)

I know my over chill and take control of the issue doesn’t help you calm down, but if it is parasites all the carrying on and freaked outness you do in panic, probably feeds them you know.

5 Likes

Most parasites make for tasty dishes. When broken down and converted to neutral energy. It also means you won’t likely won’t have to fight them again. Unless you have spiritual indigestion.

8 Likes

Im going to try all of it thank you guys.

2 Likes

There is LBRP, or you can try Master Protection Ritual of Damon Brands book Magickal Protection. The general idea for you is to banish/cleanse/repeat. You could also use smudging.

3 Likes

Since they keep attaching to your heart and solar chakras, I’m guessing the reason is probably right there.

Are those chakras unbalanced? You should examine that, and see if there’s something you’re doing that more than likely attracts them.

You don’t have temple protections?

Or they reattach when you’re out and about?

You probably need to be shielding.

You should routinely scan yourself and when you find something, visualize turning your energy body into a blazing inferno to burn them off.

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice! :v:

2 Likes

I was gonna PM you but your profile is set to private.

PM me?

1 Like

your either creating them from your aura or your attracting them from someone elses aura thats around you often, this has to do with violent or negative emotions being projected into your space and someone either you or another having a aptitude for energy manipulation, most likely unconciously. my ability once was that i was very good at seeing auras and manipulating them but over many years it evolved into the ability of scrying, through both methods things can be accidently or intentionally conjured.

1 Like

Hello guys I’m in an warfare and my servitor don’t manifest so it’s being slayed. Is there anything that I can do to protect them from it? Thank you.

How do you know the servitor is being slain?

I have moved the new post in here as it’s the same issue from two years ago that was never resolved, and the history could be important.

2 Likes

Hey can I still pm you?