I get no results

I’ve been lurking around BALG for a few months now ever since the pandemic, I’ve tried a bunch of rituals and chants. yet to this day I still cannot manifest a few hundred. I am in desperate need of results is there anyone out there willing to talk to the spirits to discuss my case and make them communicate with me. I’ve tried the NAP system and tried the goetic enns with their sigils that correspond to the entity that I wished to work with. Yet I do not see them in my dreams nor them manifesting or giving a hint that they are in the process of working my request.

I mainly want to work with money demons , Mammon Clauneck Bune Lucifuge Rofocale Belial and Nitika. Yet to this day I do not know if they ever heard my desires nor my desperate cries for a change. I am more than willing to work their ways I just need oppurtunities on which I can make moves as of now. Due to the pandemic all my resources and ways are burnt of which I cannot receive any money flow. I have put it in my mind that maybe this is the big change that is needed for me to achieve my goals but out of desperate measures I am here seeking of personal answers as I could no longer find any relating topics that corresponds to my case in any of the tags that I have lurked in the past few months. I know that a change must happen in order for me to manifest most of my wishes but out of desperate measures and the situation that I am currently in. I wish to be informed of what I can do next or what I can do better or whatever it is needed for me to do to make a change happen. As I feel I have hit a rock bottom of which I do not see any way out and posting here this day is the only way I have thought of that may bring me answers.

I do not wish for insanely high amounts of money to flow into me quickly I mainly wish for a few hundreds to start with so that I may use it in terms of Forex trading so that I may be able to grow it significantly.

I have traded in the past and got results that is quite respectable. but this year had set me back beyond of which I cannot see a way out and no further moves to take to make a break or catch the fall. I have lost my job due to the pandemic hence why i can no longer sustain my trading portfolio I had withdrawn all of my money in it to sustain myself the past few months. and now Rock bottom is where I am at. No other way to make ends meet and by the day the little amount that I had saved is burning fast.

I feel abandoned in the process and left out of the dark completely silent with no answers given to me.

In desperate need of answers, ways and other doable things to make me manifest a few to regain a bit of control in this helpless situation.

I do not need any handouts from any other magicians out here as we are all in the same boat one way or another some of us will either sink or swim or coast easily thru these times.

All I wish for are answers or hints for me to do to better my journey with these entities.

I really do feel left in the dark and have no way out.
If you are close with any of the entities that I mentioned please do tell them that I need clarity and answers.

I have no idea if they just refused to work with me or whatever. I simply am in need of answers or a follow up from a more experienced magician who have dealt with the entities that I had mentioned.

also maybe my trust is being questioned and this is but a test I had that in mind, but since I am in desperate times I am in need of clarity and a firm answer.
being left out in the dark I am used to it as I have abandoned most of the people I am close with and have been used to 0 communication at all. but with these entities that I seek it leaves a sting I couldnt have ever imagined. As I viewed them with high respect and a way for me to better myself with their help. It left quite a sting that even the ones that I seeked had left me out.

Thank you in advance.

• SlickB

No channels to let the money flow through: I have bad news for you.

In my experience with and without entities to receive money you ALWAYS need to have options before you ask for whatever amounts of money, be it through a job or through other channels (tax refunds, self employment, receiving money through heritage, you get the idea).
You don’t need to manifest money, you need to manifest a job for now and that should be the one and only intention you should set in your workings until you can catch other opportunities to let the cash flow in again. No spirit will let it rain on your head out of thin air, if you know what I mean. Your new goal should be: get a new job with kinda good benefits or options to climb up the ladder or to connect with the right people. The bad part: you need to apply to a few of them before any kind of work can do its magick.

1 Like

Something doesnt come nothing. There must be even the slimest avenue for the spirits to work through.

1 Like

I am fully aware of that situation I am in , hence why I am in a rock bottom.
Thank you for the attention.

I had asked for both oppurtunities and jobs to make that flow open. hence why I am here to get answers to know more ways and boosts the speed of it all.

As of now jobless and the ways that I earned money before are all stopped. tho other possibilities are open but I had wished to restrict that other sources since I am only in need of opportunities and a stable cash flow.

the other means I could get from other sources are still open but I am aware of other consquences needed for some to happen hence why I had limited myself into receiving only with the oppurtunities that I have.

It is both a situation that I had willingly to undertake but never fully.
I only wished to receive from the methods that I have used not from other means. hence why I am here in need of clarification to get more ideas to further my works without the means of using the other methods.

I simply wish to get more oppurtunities and regain a grip on the cash flow that I had lost. third parties I do not welcome since I do not wish to cause harm or any other effect on others that I may not know of just in order to gain a quick manifestation. I am more than willing to undertake the hardest of ways. and as stubborn as I am , I am in need of answers or help from fellow magicians to boosts my communication with the spirits. That is all the reason why I am here to find someone willing to get my case noticed by the spirits.
thru your eyes or other means in here.
I appreciate the attention as I think the spirits will see thru the eyes of someone here and give me an answer later on

I had limited them to only work thru the ways that comes from my works , not from other means from someone elses expense, I am fully aware that I am stubborn in this sense. I can grab that oppurtunity but I refuse to , as I only wish to focus my manifestation with the means of my works on my control. not from other sources of which that will surprise me or someone elses expense.

1 Like

99% of the time the first time you called out the name of what ever deity, they will hear you. Just because you cant hear them doesnt mean they cant hear you.

As for what you have suggested about your works. Its very possible you are over looking basic economics. The whole earths economy has slowed. My only suggestion is to ask again but dont restrict them.

Ok so u try big demonst spirts norhing happen. U do u best wairing a opportunity, have u unblock yourself yet, u can hire the best magus in the world but if u blick u will see small successes. I mean u try big names, its wat i do. Uncroses, first get areading a bath, purify and rituals, afew same goal, diferent methods ,and spirts

Fully aware of that too hence why I am stubborn and here to get my case seen in eyes of you or others who may see it, I seek for answers this will get me some later on from them , thru you or others or from them themselves, I had wished for opportunities and this may result into that too, thank you for the attention. you have laid eyes on this case and thru you they may see it.

1 Like

In control is what I seek of , not a quick way, it may be a hard one but I am more than willing to take the full heat of it, I do not wish to cheat I wish for full sync with the spirits with my ways and their ways, I do not wish to get the easy way out, as that Is the case for some. I can get money in other means but I do not wish to get a few hundred off of someone who will give it to me just to learn the next day they needed it badly and regret giving it to me. what I wish for are opportunities and ways to regain that of which had closed recently. I am stubborn yes but this is what I wish for and I am here to simply gain more opportunities and attention from someone sooner or later I will get answers that will clarify my means. either thu you or someone else here.

To me it sounds like you aren’t actually looking for the opportunities you asked them to make for you. Without actually putting any leg work into it, you can’t expect them to do anything for you.

Sorry to hear you’re going through trouble. I noticed the words “desperate need” appear a few times in your post; unfortunately, therein lies your problem.

Also it sounds like you currently do not have any avenues by which to earn money.

What I would recommend magickally: start building foundations. Instead of going straight to money/wealth rituals, cast some rituals to banish negative thoughts, to give yourself peace of mind, to find a pathway out of crisis, to be immune to stress.

Then, start casting to find avenues for money to flow to you. Cast to find job opportunities and employment. When you have a job interview, prepare for it in a mundane sense but also cast rituals to make your good qualities shine, to seem likeable, and to influence outcomes in your favour.

From a mundane perspective I would look at what you can do right now to open yourself to the flow of money. There is a well-known site where you can freelance video captioning or audio transcription, you just need to pass an English comprehension screening and submit sample work to be accepted. There is another website that pays you to participate in research surveys. If you have any artistic inclination you can sell art via sites like Redbubble. If you have any marketable skills there is no doubt a website where you can find some kind of short term, contract, or freelance work. Sell crafts on Etsy, or sell Tarot readings on Fiverr.

Check out the /r/beermoney and /r/workonline subreddits on Reddit. If you are struggling then check out /r/povertyfinance as well.

Help yourself in mundane ways so that the spirits actually have a means by which to assist you.