I found out I have an earthbound spirit and demon attached to me

I didn’t even know it was possible to have an earthbound spirit attached to me. I knew I had a demon since i kept seeing a black figure with huge horns in meditation or when I was falling asleep. He’s the one responsible for the sexual stuff that happens to me but I don’t know if he’s an incubus. The astral parasite has been taken care of finally though :slightly_smiling_face:

What do you mean earthbound spirit?

1 Like

I’m not sure. He wouldn’t give me anymore details besides saying there’s an earthbound spirit around me. I don’t know if it’s one of my relatives or if it’s a random person

1 Like

It’s probably just another parasite.

Who wouldn’t give the details? The spirit or did someone someone else tell you this?

2 Likes

No, it was an actual conjurer whom I got a reading from.

1 Like

I am able to see the parasite, demon, and maybe the human spirit but I’m not sure yet. I kept seeing a squid, horned figure, and a female face but at the time I didn’t know who they were or if they were attached to me (except for the squid thing)

1 Like

Can i ask u more bout ur experiences ? Ik im late lol but just curious to learn about everyones story .

Hows ur relation with ir ubi if u still have one.

Hey! I got rid of the parasite. I’m not sure if the earthbound spirit is gone but the Ubi is still here. He’s gotten stronger over time and can really manifest himself when he wants to. Most everything else is still the same

1 Like

I heard if their that strong they can pretty much be a king than.

Im married to one lol and his a handful sometimes.:pig: