I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

Imagine the chaos that would ensue if you tried to bind them into the same ring lol

1 Like

Not sure if I’d bind them though. Possibly would do permanent invocations if anything for them.

1 Like

Just finished my evocation of Gremory.

Went smoothly. She was a good bit more chatty than the last few. When I called her up, the first thing I heard was her say something to the effect of “finally! something interesting is happening”. She was very amiable and friendlier than I expected. She’s actually still hanging around talking to me even though I told her she could depart.

Here’s the ring.

6 Likes

Just called up Ose.

Went smoothly. Didn’t really talk much. But it was still went well.

The ring.

5 Likes

Just called up Amy.

Went smoothly, nothing really interesting happened.

The ring.

5 Likes

Phasing out of reality. What will you use the ring for when you’re done ?

2 Likes

Just called up Orias.

Went well. He was a little chattier than the last one, and he has a sense of humor, but he’s pretty chill, even if he’s a little cheeky.

The ring.

4 Likes

Honestly, as far as what I’m gonna do with it, there isn’t anything really planned. It’s just kinda something that I will have, another tool in case I need it if you will.

3 Likes

Today I called up Vapula.

It went quickly and smoothly. Nothing really to say besides that.

Tomorrow will be another day of rest, and I only have two more weeks of this left.

Here’s the ring again.

5 Likes

After my day of rest, today I called up Zagan.

It went well. Smooth and quick like many of the others. Not much besides just business as usual.

Here’s the ring.

5 Likes

Looks like its phazing out of reality. Hows the arm or hand with the ring, does it feel heavier?

2 Likes

The ring has a weight to it, but I adapted to it long ago so it’s not too bad.

3 Likes

Just finished my evocation of Volac.

It went smoothly. His energy was a bit raw feeling compared to the more silky feel of the last few spirits.

The ring.

2 Likes

I just did my evocation of Andras.

It went interesting today. I had finished the preliminary stuff, and called him. Immediately after I verified it was him, my doorbell rang. I continued with the ritual, and the doorbell kept ringing. When I finished and had him depart, the ringing stopped.

After I finished up, I went down to to see who was at the door, turns out the neighbor couldn’t get his tv to turn on, because the remote was on a different mode and he didn’t know he switched away from tv mode. Andras also has some pretty crazy energies.

Here’s the ring.

6 Likes

Tonight after work, I will be calling up Flauros.

2 Likes

Andras :fire:
So how many did you bound so far?

3 Likes

@anon40900405 Well, I’ve got a week and a half of evocation before I’m finished. Sunday is a day of rest, and after Sunday, only 6 will remain.

I have 9 left to call up and bind.

3 Likes

Is that a second ring on you’re finger??

1 Like

It’s something different. I have 3 rings, and I normally wear them all.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like