I finally got my 'Demonic Evocation Cherry' popped

I have a question to ask of you magickians on BALG. First let me just say, I was a pious bible thumping christian, who because of judeo-christian dogma, slept with the lights on in one form or the other. So for me to be interacting with demonic forces now, is quite a feat to say the least. So hats off to EA and you magickians on this forum for providing raw and utilitarian advice.
So this is what transpired. With lights off, I use my iPhone as a light to see the sigil. I opened up the sigil for the entity – which I’ll call “L”. After about half an hour, and in complete darkness, I started to feel the air in the room thickened. It got heavy with a force-field type pressure bathing my entire body. A kind of tactile sensation. A pronounced buzzing started to build up in my right ear. I was operating more from a subconscious level while I was fully aware of my conscious waking state being present.

I asked the entity. Is this L? I did this from a subconscious level. Because I’m not ‘yet’ fully capable of communicating through clairaudience, I told the entity to raise my right hand if yes. Immediately the buzzing in my right ear got more pronounced as the air thickens and coalesce around my right arm. Then the air raised my right arm over my head then back to my side. I ask ‘L’. Can I trust you? Again the buzzing and coalescing of the air, as it raises my right hand over my head.

I looked at the sigil and it was vibrating with purple, yellow and clear lights from the center. Just to be clear, this room is a large walk-in shoe closet, with no windows or air vent. There was no doubt, a force beyond my mundane awareness, was present in the room with me.

I got the feeling ‘L’ knew this was my first rodeo, so L wanted to acclimate me with what a demonic force felt like in a room. What I should do and how to react when that happens. How to communicate using the subconscious self. Like a teacher introducing its student to the arts.

After about 10 – 15 mins, the pressure in the room started to subside and my conscious waking state started to be fully realized. But my subconscious self didn’t want to let go of ‘L’ just yet, but I think ‘L’ was saying this is enough for a beginner for one day. Then suddenly the lights popped on. That jolted me back to full consciousness, but the darnedest thing, the lights wasn’t on.

All in all I totally was very pleased with this first experience and very grateful to ‘L’ for the introduction. So my question to you here on BALG. Since the entity left on its own and knows that I will be doing plenty more work in the future with said entity. Should I still go ahead and do a banishing and or dismissal ritual. Or should I just go on about my day until the next evocation ritual?
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Kudos, thanks for sharing!!

You’ve jumped a hurdle there bigger than any I for one have had to deal with, since I wasn’t raised with too much hardcore programming about this stuff, nice work! :slight_smile:

[quote=“man, post:1, topic:4837”]So my question to you here on BALG. Since the entity left on its own and knows that I will be doing plenty more work in the future with said entity. Should I still go ahead and do a banishing and or dismissal ritual. Or should I just go on about my day until the next evocation ritual?
Feedback would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Personally I wouldn’t bother adding a banishing or dismissal since they’ve already left, but you could stay alert for any unusual events, repetitive thoughts that may be caused by that link, or anything else that suggests to you that a more formal completion may be necessary - however, I have no reason to think it would be.

Traditional evocation that calls spirits under duress and threatens them also comes with a set of beliefs that they’re out to try and drag you down, and therefore the instructions on banishing etc make sense within that mindset, but outside of that there’s no immediate reason to spiritually decontaminate afterwards.

In my experience, anyway, and obviously, I don’t know everything, and I haven’t worked with every possible spirit. :slight_smile:

Thanks. But yes, I wasn’t holding the proverbial big stick over the entity and L was far from combative or hostile. So my initial thoughts were not to do a banishing but I wasn’t sure. Again Lady Eva, as always, invaluable info from you. Thanks.