I feeling my spiritual connection with the a spirit is lost

I’ve been getting help from a god for a while, and yesterday I included another god in a part of the same job by doing a ritual. After doing this, I can’t feel my spiritual connection with the first god, I can’t feel his energy, and almost I can’t communicate. I don’t know if this is temporary or permanent, should I apologize and give an offer ? Or should I just leave him alone and never contact him again ?

I thoughting there was no problem between the two, I can say you details who they are in PM.

Its most likely temporary usually when you start with a new deity you are emersing into there energy and forming your connection. So other deities usually take a back seat they’re keeping an eye but are letting the new connection form. So i wouldn’t be to worried about it.

Unless they dont get along in there mythos. Then I’d keep there workings seperate from each other. That includes different altar spaces and working areas.

2 Likes

You just got used to its energy.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much. Do a cleansing of yourself and your space. Call your god, meditate with them, form a stronger connection, or improve your senses.

Who knows, maybe working with another diety just overloaded you a little and made you somewhat numb. I’d say in this case, it’s temporary.

I highly doubt what you’re dealing with is permanent.

If you’re really worried, you can speak with your god and ask for help. If you’re having trouble receiving a response as you normally do, use some form of divination (pendulum, tarot, runes, etc)

2 Likes