I feel tired while clearing my aura?

This happens every time, as I cleanse my aura with solar energies, I feel less energized and tired. What would be the reason ?

1 Like

It might just mean you need to sleep to process the new energy effciently.

I just read in a Carlos Castaneda work, (I think it was The Power of Silence) that power places in nature makes people sleepy, encouraging us to sleeping them and absorb as much good energy as possible. Conversely power places with bad energy or that drain us energies us, not because were getting a boost, but because our systems need us to get out of there as soon as possible.

It’s a new idea for me that I’m fascinated by, but it kinda makes sense! Now I want to find some power places to try it, but doing a ton of cultivation I think does have a similar effect: it can be very soothing and makes you sleepy. I had a sleepy effect yesterday as the energy was building up for a massive storm coming through and I had an afternoon nap to accommodate. So far it fits. :slight_smile:

In all I think that means you did it right :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

And if that doesn’t work, there’s always the chance it’s some kind of parasite. But you can use your own intuition about that.

1 Like

Yes, there is a parasite lurking around me.

Those suck. You can evoke Murmur for protection against them if you want.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Spending time with my cousin, I have understood how important it is to have people around you with who you will be able to show your kindness and love. It is very important to understand people.

1 Like

Welcome @Serona It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3