I feel like I'm failing like giving up

Don’t give up it’s not easy to know what is going on been there but Lue heard you trust me he is silently watching you as you do thing it’s all a test

First. Why do you need him? I don’t need to know what you want of him but why need him? What problems are you facing? Entities can answer if begged but they don’t like it, no offense but many times it’s seen as pathetic, the desperation might not reach far. Most like respect and partnership. I’ve worked with Lucifer many times as a partner. Believe me or not but I’ve called him bro when I wanted something and he’d help but I’m not sure if that’s because he wanted me to contact him before I started working with him. Try a different approach when working with him, show him respect and respect yourself. Show him you’re strong.

I gave up for years.
The desire for knowledge will keep growing, and becoming more insistent until you bury yourself in anything and everything even tenuously related to the occult.
It’s best in my opinion to just stick with it and not lose the time between “giving up” and your body forcing you back into it.

1 Like

I don’t know if demons or angels exist or help our request . I’m just following set formula casting magick. I’m beginner. There is no validation for me yet. I’m just working base on belief n trust that process works. I don’t go around saying I talk to them like others says here in forum as if demons in front of them. I don’t hear things or see things likes others say they do. It’s exploration in my part right now

2 Likes

Well maybe you can’t hear n see because you have limited yourself if one has doubt the mind gets clouded it’s only when the mind isn’t full of doudt that things get clearer to the caller yes they do help and will help yes they do exsist just like you n me just cause you don’t see something doesn’t make it any less real caus I can’t see you does that mean your not real? No not at all granted I do get your point I truely do you have to be blind before you see the truth actually idk why I’m talking like this it’s weird sorry when your blind to these kinda things and accept it your senses become sharper and stronger and eventually you will be able to face them face to face you started of with big bad and he is going to test your faith not only in him but your self things around you may actually start to crumble before it falls to ruin just so you can put you truest trust in him to help you rebuild what you lost granted idk what this loss is going to be but in the end you will build find something better you just have to whole heatedly trust him and believe that he is real cause man oh man I’ve seen him n person n he is real alright

1 Like

That’s your experience. Everyone have their own journey and not everyone will have same journey or path. I can’t take people’s word for it. We all have our own way to explore. I see crazies in the street talking strange all the time. And they really are crazy. haha. Not saying you are but these kinds of talk you can’t just take people’s word for it. Things have to be tested out. To validate through actual practice to get results in the real world. . This way i know it’s not just in my head. I don’t care if they are real or not. I just gonna go test it out. Matter is results from magick casting. Demons /angels real or not, i don’t care. I’m here to better my life. Results is proof of magick. Not proof of them. Until I know and experience otherwise. i’ll always have questions Them existing don’t matter. It matters what I can do with them to help my life.

Just like all my energy training in tai chi and chi kung. I don’t take teacher’s word for it. I learn and practice til i can move energy myself. So i know a thing or two about energy existing that you can’t see with the naked eye.

1 Like

Your exactly right I’m not judge ng you you know I know what I say you won’t believe til you see best thing is to just keep trying tbh sometimes i feel crazy with the stuff ive experience since being on this path but I know my mind n my eyes don’t lie to me n your right I wouldn’t utter a word to any one i consider normal might be in the asylum with joke if that was the case you will experience things you asked for soon not saying this because of my own situation but because I think you will get the results you asked for

1 Like

But I wanted to show you guys something

This is the sigil I made for Lucifer the red part is my blood

I’ve heard all of you and thanks. I’m learning a lot in this forum, the feeling of contacting Lucifer has always been strong and was always growing, I just didn’t want to feel as if I’m not getting anything in what I’m doing like probably Lucifer is not the one to contact for me but fuck my life is crazy different it’ll take days or weeks to explain why I want to have contact with him, but this journey is damn right different I know like no matter what persistent matters and patience is key. But having people to talk to you is awesome just the encouragement

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response just got data😏

1 Like

Keep at it, you’ll get there. Your level of dedication will not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

1 Like