I feel like I might have been attacked by somthing weird

I was just taking a nap on the couch and when I was waking up [I think it was before I was awake] I felt a severe pain in my knee. I leaned forward [still sleeping I think, possible sleep paralyses] and seen this this thing that looked like a metallic stick bug ether biting into my knee or burrowing into it [the vision was pretty unclear]. I was feeling an intense pain like someone took a Phillips screw driver and stabbed it into my knee [this was a real pain, never felt anything like it in a dream]. I tried to will myself to reach out to pull this “creature” out of my knee, but until I woke up the most I could do is lean forward just far enough to watch this creature do it’s thing.

When I finally woke up, the pain finally went away, but I felt completely drained of energy [I have actually been waking up feeling drained for a couple months or more now, kinda like I am not sleeping at all even though I get anywhere between 6-9 hours of sleep]. What I am trying to figure out is if I am being attacked by some astral parasite or some other vampiric entity. I would love to hear your thought’s on if my imagination is just getting the better of me, or if I am actually being attacked in some form. Thanks for any input!

Edit: I want to add that the creature may not have been metallic, I may have projected that metallic look onto it because it felt metallic. The more I think about it, it feels like it was pitch black. I was still half asleep when I wrote this post, and I didn’t see the “bug” that clearly.

you should do something to protect you during dreams, I’d suggest a strong cleansing and then a protection spell or ritual. I used to be attacked in my dreams and now I sleep with something metal under my pillow or wear a protective symbol on a necklace whilst I fall asleep and now this entity is gone, also I know it sounds obvious but put all of your energy and power into moving during paralysis, this scares entities away and then that energy that you feel when paralysed, focus it at the entity/entities you see during sleep paralysis, after that, they will leave you alone.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I have kinda fell out of my practice the last few months, so this seems like the perfect time to start practicing again. It may have been this “draining” that has made me less motivated to practice as of late! I will do a banishment ritual tonight and order some sage to cleanse with [unfortunately, I don’t have a working bathtub right now, or I would do some type of salt bath]! As for protecting myself during my dreams, maybe some type of sigil under my pillow would do the trick? I’ll have to skim through my grimoires to see if there is a good entity for that, any recomendations? [of course I am about to search this forum too]

2 Likes

looking at this post: Help on defending against dreamwalking - #3 by Otherion , it seems like Hecate, Leviathan or Lilith might be good options.

1 Like

Menakel from 72 Angels of Magic may be helpful.

1 Like

You can also scrub yourself with salt in the shower.

Alternatively, I believe Dr. Teal’s [brand] has a Himalayan pink salt body wash…

1 Like

When you sleep, your physical reality stops existing for you (because you’re not observing it), as you temporarily merge with your HS / Source, and you temporarily stop vibrating / attracting here. This is is something Source taught me. Everything is energy, and all energy vibrates and attracts.

So, for you to be attacked during sleep, there has to be an observer, which would be someone who is capable of focusing on you psychically or magickally, whether they’re there in person or not. So it sounds like someone, maybe with a grudge, might have been focused on you in some way and wished you harm, or simply wanted to take your energy. I know this from experience. The fastest and easiest way, aside from passive protections - to avoid further conflict - is to identify the issue and clean it up with healing and inner work. Then, anyone who is targeting you over that issue will find themselves griping at a brick wall. :wink:

The other option is that you have something going on within your energy / vibration, which could be something like a trauma, a grudge, a untrue belief about yourself, or anything that’s toxic. As soon as you physically awaken and start to become conscious, your vibration resumes, and you begin to attract. So this could be an energy parasite you observed who was within your physical vicinity. If this is the case, then the fastest and easiest way to deal with it and not attract more, is to identify what it’s attracted to and clean it up through healing and shadow work.

Other than that, I don’t feel that this was a deliberate thing from the non-physical realms, partly because you were sleeping.

1 Like

Lucifer and Hekate seem like good options for protection as well as your spirit guides, eg; there’s usually someone standing next to me in my dreams, they don’t say anything, but whenever this “person” is there, I have good dreams, it’s probably one of my spirit guides.

My point is anyway, that spirit guides are always there for us, if you don’t have them, it’s highly likely there is some other entity or spiritual energy that already is protecting you, just call on them.

I know this is old bt its easier said than done

It’s doable. Amd this is what I was taught by Orlee who always tells me to heal first before tackling a conflict.

1 Like

Saying something is easier said than done is the passive mentality of the victim.

2 Likes

Who told you it was easy? You might want to glance at some of the journal threads on here. Whether they involve magick, deities, or just the human self, there’s a lot of shadow work buried and not so buried. It’s not easy. Magick is not (always/usually) easy. True protection is not easy. If these things were easy, everyone would do them.

Saying “easier said than done” is a step backwards. You’re blocking and limiting yourself by putting a wall between you and where you want to be.

2 Likes