I tried to evoke Lord Satan. Not sure if it worked

@eVox_61 so when. You meant meditate on his sigil do you mean look at it?

Yes if you had strong intent on contacting him he probably heard you and was aware of you, even though he may not have been fully present. In my experience spirits (especially deities) are present even after something as simple as a prayer, but it’s not enough to be able to get a response from them back, which would also require opening your astral senses first.

2 Likes

@Dankquanicus thanks! I well meditate on his sigil more… I honestly have no idea how to open up my 3rd eye like I watch this one video this lady said even though you cant see and hear them keep Evoking them because them being around you well awake. Your 3rd eye but at the same time was kind of confusing because she also said they’ll get frustrated and just leave

1 Like

You probably will feel more as your 3rd get more open, a way to help that is to keep summoning. Whatever you call them they hear, so even if you don’t feel them or hear, listen to them, they’re hearing you, so he probably was there, so say your intentions, explain you still can’t see them and thank them to their time.
A way to open your 3rd eye is to listen musics with special waves, you can find on YT and while meditating focus on your 3rd eye, ya know in the middle of your forehead, imagine the eye opening, and/or some light burning in there. Is how I do, in time you’ll be able to feel and hear and listen them. Maybe not next time yet, but due time.
I don’t think he would really care about how is the place, specially if you were in a hurry, I think they, he can be comprehensive in thise situations.
So yeah, I think you’re in the right track, just keep working on your 3rd eye, and keep the summonings, even ask them to help you get better and feel, hear, see them. Ask for signs like the candle burning smaller or bigger, os something.

2 Likes

But also, if you’re trying to evoke him because you want a specific result, then seeing or hearing a spirit or even feeling them isn’t necessary. Here’s a great beginner ritual if you just want results -How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

Although, I would recommend getting a good banishing ritual that also protects you before doing anything with spirits first. But if you do want to speak with spirits to gain knowledge from them directly, then opening your astral senses are required.

2 Likes

Used any one of these sigils?

SatansSigilDukante

2 Likes

@IzzyLuna thanks man well do!

1 Like

Clean or messy room, it doesn’t really matter much to demons or any spirit. I’ve worked with summoning a decent few in a messy room, it worked all fine, Even Satan under its more lesser used name. From my experience not many things matter to demons or any spirit except respect. Unless it’s a particular ritual where you and your surroundings must be clean then it isn’t necessary, just your will to summon and intent.

2 Likes

@Enlightener
No. I just used the sigil that was Lucifers. They say they can be used to summon both spirits

@Blade_Brooks really? I mean me honestly I just prefer to have the room clean just in case… I’m just OCD about that lol=)

1 Like

Lue is not “Satan” lol so using that one will get you Lucifer use one of the others provided to you n try again and even though he answers to that name he actually hated it his real name is enki call that name out he will come trust me I had the both of them come to me as an audience for my ceremony and it was wonderful

2 Likes

All you can do is try try again n see what happens even if you don’t see try to clear your mind and relax keep an open mind n you will hear them

1 Like

@bunny4cam really? I just thought because in EA’s book Evoking Eternity he said it can be used to call both

1 Like

@bunny4cam the only difference is at the ends of the sigil it’s not pointy

I think you can use seperate sigils if you wish

1 Like

@eVox_61 thanks!

1 Like

@bunny4cam wait so…Satan doesn’t like being called Satan?..oh shit hopefully I didn’t like piss him off or anything

Not at all… Some believe he’s actually named Enki and prefers that name, but not all (Theistic) Satanists agree on that. Also, I encourage you to use one of the sigils I’ve posted above, Satan’s own sigils.

2 Likes

From my experience yeah no he doesn’t but it’s like a ugh w.e feeling so he goes anyway I have a kinda close relationship to him so most call him that others don’t as far as sigils it’s better to use his personal sigil not Lucifer neither like being called in the others place took me a long time to figure out which was which myself sigil wise when I called them

1 Like

@bunny4cam K. Thanks for the info! I’ll make sure to tell him sorry about that. Have a great day!

1 Like