I evoked King Paimon (I'm new to magick and your insight needed)

Great minds,
It took me some days thinking if it’s necessary to evoke King Paimon and I did a lot of research in this forum and web.
Preparation:
I drew a sample sigil of King Paimon yesterday to test if I’ll be able to be accurate as possible.
My drawing was fair and decided to draw another during major exercise.
Today:
I drew another sigil of King Paimon on a sheet of paper and wrote his enn on a jotter.
I took my bath but before I return to our room, my brother came in and I waited till he went out (farther away) - he’s a Christian though and we leave in a room apartment.

So, I used our TV as a point of contact with King Paimon. I closed my eyes and call up my energies from the Universe. I told him not to harm anyone.
Then I said something like Appear, Come King Paimon, Come, Appear King Paimon a few times and read his enn few times. I also gazed at his sigil. During this exercise, I felt a lot of energy vibration all over my body (usually happen during spiritual motivation) but a little strange stuff happened, I felt something like flies touching my toes and two Geckos moving above our roof. Our TV seems little visible with figure I couldn’t recognize.
I was distracted by my neighbor outside and decided to say some of my requests to King Paimon and licence him to depart and told him I would evoke him again.
I know he wasn’t angry with my brief request and evocation coz of my neighbors distracting me.
What’s the meaning of flies like touching my toes and Gecko walking above my roof?
I never heard about this during my research but I’m not worried though.

1 Like

Great work! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks @Manosman. My first major evocation though.
I’ll definitely continue my journey from this major step.

1 Like

Did anyone experience flies on toes/leg and Geckos during evocation?

@Manosman, please what does the 2 Geckos walking on the roof and Flies like, perching my leg means?
I haven’t seen Gecko for a while expect yesterday and haven’t seen any thereafter.

Geckos like… The lizards, right?
No, fortunately enough I don’t possess that experience lol

1 Like

Yes, Gecko (Lizard).
I just looked into King Paimon Sigil few minutes ago and the 2 Geckos appears on the roof again.
One of the Gecko usually move above my head whenever I close my eyes or face other direction while the other stood at the extreme.
Don’t know what the meaning of these.

@Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight @C.Wilson @C.Kendall @Paimon @Alow666_paimon @Hail_King_Paimon
BALG, your insight is needed!!!

Are we talking physical geckos or something you are seeing whole evoking?

1 Like

I didn’t have such experience, so, I don’t really know. Maybe it had nothing to do with it. Maybe a simple sign to show you that he was there.

2 Likes

My thoughts are leaning towards that direction, or that he is watching his back (with the two geckos facing different directions, with one watching him and the other looking outwards).

Or the geckos just find his place to be a chill place to hang out if we are talking physical lizards.

2 Likes

I’m talking about physical Geckos. It appears whenever I tried contacting King Paimon.

Yes, I think it’s a sign that he was here.

1 Like

Hm, definitely leaning towards my first guess than if it is every time you evoke.

1 Like

Yes. I’ll do some invocation during bedtime to see if I’ll be able to hear what the king wanted to say.
My psychic ability is not receptive as I would expect. Is there any other way to listen to him?
There are lots of distraction over here (Noise from neighbors)

You could try a form of divination, but you’ll have to keep in mind that it will filter the information into what can be interpreted by the system.

2 Likes

Thanks Wilson, I will gladly use divination to get an insight but I’m more prompt with Oraculum. Which divination tool can I use? I don’t have tarot card at the moment