I envoked Sallos

This was my first time!

At first i was starring at the sigil, and saying “come to me Sallos.” But it DIDNT feel right, so i found the proper way to call him.

Sallos honestly couldve been there before i switched how i was calling him. I started chanting “Serena Alora Sallos Aken.” Then i stared at the sigil for a few minutes while starring at the sigil. I notice the sigil look a little weird, like my eyes were playing tricks.

then i read my petition to Sallos, and told him what i would offer in return for helping my love life. i offered public admiration and blood, i told him to come to my dream if he would like something different. i tolx him i wanted to creat a bond with him. I told him why i picked him too. I feel good so far.

I offered him wine tonight, i had a glass for myself as well. When i reached for my glass i literally felt a drop of water land on my forearm. I looked around to see where the water came from and there was no cause of the water. I knew instantly it was Sallos. I told him i wanted him to taste through my taste buds.

Usually i hate wine, but after i said that to him the taste didnt offend me any longer. I took the petition and burned it. I buried the burned petition, then i took the wine and sigil and placed it under my bed on the side i sleep on.

6 Likes

This happens a lot in the presence of an entity. Nice confirmation.

1 Like

Wonder what will happen next!

2 Likes