I don't think Marbas gets enough attention

This is sort of a thank you thread to Marbas and a way to get more people to call on this Awesome spirit.

President Marbas has helped me so much lately all I need to do is call his name and he arrives instantly not only that he is a MASTER of energy work he has been helping me with my chakras and he is so good that I can physically feel what he is working on and where.

but lets not forget his Grimour tradition he can heal wounds AND create them honestly if I don’t have your attention already pardon my french you are Fucked in the head.

Marbas is a GREAT starting spirit for anyone beginning the path (I cannot confirm this) from what I understand he doesnt even really like offerings, if its something about healing he feels its his duty to help others.

Ontop of the other great points I mentioned he can also fix mechanical things, honestly if you get in a car wreak I can’t think of many more spirits that would specifically help in that situation.

If you have never called him before I recommend giving him a call, If you want to give him an offering I am under the impression that he likes Oranges.

“The fifth Spirit is Marbas. He is a Great President, and appeareth at first in the form of a Great Lion, but afterwards, at the request of the Master, he putteth on Human Shape. He answereth truly of things Hidden or Secret. He causeth Diseases and cureth them. Again, he giveth great Wisdom and Knowledge in Mechanical Arts; and can change men into other shapes. He governeth 36 Legions of Spirits. And his Seal is this, which is to be worn as aforesaid.”

Edit: all the edits are from me trying to get better at my typing :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: I hate Grammar

24 Likes

Thank you, I will put this right into my notes and will try it if I ever should call him :slight_smile:
Hail President Marbas

8 Likes

I agree with this, President Marbas is a wonderful spirit to work with. Though he is most famous for his healing, his knowledge covers many areas. I don’t think many people think of him as a mentor or teacher, just a healer. Though like any spirit he’s much more than a one trick pony.

10 Likes

You’re right.

Healers are usually very wise, so having Marbas as a teacher would be a good move. Really good magicians will often cut their teeth doing a lot of healing work at some point or another.

10 Likes

Hail Marbas!

3 Likes