I don't know what to make of this

Last night I did a ritual to make someone have a strong desire to contact me. I asked Duke Dantalion to help me out with it and I thought everything was going well.
When it was time to meditate on my intention I closed my eyes to visualize the outcome and the next thing I know, my target’s head is engulfed in flames. I wasn’t angry when doing the ritual and really, my heart was pure so I don’t know where that came from. Do you think that was a sign of some kind?

1 Like

Have no worries,
It could be a symbol of your intent

Or

They are magickally protected from inception

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I thought maybe DD was trying to tell me something. I don’t believe this person in magickally protected so it would make sense then I guess, my intent was so strong.

Remember people can have protections and not be Magicians. Spirits and Ancestors do protect who they like. :wink:

2 Likes

It wasn’t like I was doing anything baneful so I don’t see any reason for whoever to intervene. If anything, contact with me would be encouraged. I get what you are saying though, I do forget about ancestors.

Could be a symbol of you burning in their mind.

2 Likes

You’re forcing someone’s desire… A spirit or ancestor could see that as negative.

2 Likes