I don't care about "normal" things anymore and cannot relate to society

Seguir mostrando normalidad y manejar de forma íntima tu nuevo poder.

2 Likes

Noice. I just downloaded it and did a random search. I got Lerajae. Also there wasn’t a space in between demonic and enn at the bottom.

1 Like

awesome, k!

1 Like

The way I see it, one of my reasons for getting into magick in the first place was to improve myself and my everyday life. If I’m not interacting with my daily life, I’m missing out on some of the benefits that magical has to offer me. Part of the point is to take control of your life and make it what you want it to be.

3 Likes

I feel this way all the time.
I just dredge on and ignore them.
90% of people think Black Majick and spirituality outside of the 3(Christianity,Islam,Judaism); is evil and immoral.

These are the same people who fill up sports stadiums and fast food restaurants.
These are the same people who drink and drive and OD on harmful drugs.
These are the same people who follow politics like dogma.

5 Likes

I myself was there once. Now I could care less about politics.

2 Likes

I really hope everything goes well, good for you for getting out of there :slight_smile: Wishing you a fresh start.

I feel like a minority who still likes being around normies, i think really differently from them too but rather than repulsive like many here i find them quite funny. :'D i’m curious, how open are all of you about your beliefs to your normie friends?

2 Likes

Not very

1 Like

I keep most of it a secret but I’ll give hints every now and then

2 Likes

Just give it some time. Generally speaking, it’s best to avoid drastic decisions: just go about your day as best you can and allow a stable vibe to set in. Initially, ritual work tends to cause some shifts in your consciousness that can make the “grind” feel more boring than usual. An expanded mind will seek expanding experiences, just flow with it.

1 Like

I feel like Neo going back to his job after realizing he’s, living in a matrix and everyone’s asleep. But if he says that, everyone would think he’s insane.

Considering the animals deaths and stuff breaking last year I thought this year would be better. The land is literally dying. Plants dying, bugs dying, animals getting sick and dying, parents health deteriorating even faster and my own as injuries refuse to heal. I tried to start out positive but it’s appararent the very limb on this family tree is cursed and the baleful land is just twisting and dying. It’s no wonder I see nothing. And I don’t foresee it getting better. None of the typical cleanings banishing etc are working and I refuse to pray for aid. I’ll just muggle it out with knowledge and hard work but if it fails it fails. I haven’t cared for a while and I predicted a death of this sort. Seems the generational curses just get stronger or the world more wicked and dying anyway,

I’ll put all my efforts to heal my moms kitten of 1 year but she don’t look good. Everything looks bleak.
This song sort of hit the spot but I can’t say it makes me feel much better.

You’d think things would get better but … they don’t.

3 Likes

I’ve spent the majority of my life fully aware of and observing the constant decay of everything.

1 Like

Perhaps ask a deity for some help? Leave offerings or give them public credit in return.

1 Like

I’m sure I’ll be back to my rage self eventually.

1 Like

And huzzah (sarcastic)

Now, I’m told my parents lost their grocery driver. Back to hauling shit by utility wagon for 12 mile round trips.

Sarcastic yaaaayyy.

1 Like

After I did a few months of evocations/invocations and other things, I started to feel similar, I literally feel like sorta like a different person. I think even E.A mentioned feeling similar where he felt like he could have anything he wanted and things didn’t matter that much. I’ve always had depression but now it’s not there as much, I feel light. Things that should get to me don’t. The only thing is it feels kinda dangerous because I never had a big conscience to begin with, so it might do harm.

1 Like

Yes, it’s normal to feel that way, but you need to find balance, because we are still humans that need to eat, pay the bills, raise children and… well, you know, keep our sanity in check.

Maybe your “mundane” life is not as fulfilling as it should be. Try seeking other ways to get you excited outside of magick.

1 Like

I went through that phase myself, wouldn’t watch tv, wouldn’t listen to music, complete vegan grain free diet, about 10+ hours a day of spiritual practices between qigong/meditation/rituals/etc. Now I don’t give a rats fuzzy ass — I still do those things when I know I need to, but I’m once more okay with eating chili cheeseburgers, watching cartoons, and mundane stuff of that ilk. At a certain point, you become the vajra, you become unbreakable, and can go back to doing stuff that a great many adepts sneer at, because you are teflon and none of it sticks to you.

1 Like

I felt this too. I’ve become obsessed with the occult and it’s knowledge. I can’t say I’ve been this excited for a long time now but yes, I know that you can lose yourself in this as well. It’s one of the few things I promised myself not to fall for again, it,s counter-intuitive to the progress I wanna make.

2 Likes