I don't care about "normal" things anymore and cannot relate to society

I’m happy to hear you all have these feelings too! With me, it’s like I exist in the regular world among non-magical people at work, etc and although I move with the flow of the group, I am so very different (of course). Even as a child it was like this and it was difficult then because I didn’t understand.
So although we’re all a part of the world, we’re definitely APART from it and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

4 Likes

Are there any occolt apps?

1 Like

I remember a point where I only cared about “magical” stuff and not about the mundane, and that was before I realized I was just frustrated, mostly because I wasn’t getting the mundane things I wanted, so I tried to give up on them.

4 Likes

I am in the same situation, for six months I have been avoiding contact with people for the simple reason that I can use the time and energy I would spend in absurd conversations for my spiritual development, every time I try to meet someone after an hour I just want to leave It’s very embarrassing, as if I could not pretend to be interested in what they telling me…I can’t be happier that I am here among you who understand and feel the same.

6 Likes

I think we all go through this it’s cause we are no longer blinded by everyday life thus the phrase

“and the sheep’s who awaken turns black and strays from the normal path”

This is what we are going through you are not alone
Best thing lady Eva already said it find something to help ground you that you enjoy n you will be fine

5 Likes

There are many.

1 Like

Yes I hate being around people right now. I took overnights at my job so I could just be alone for once. I find it annoying and exhausting . Maybe I’m just going thru some kind of phase.

4 Likes

I’m not in this specific state, but i’m familiar with it.

I recommend you progress into running your own buisness,
based on your desires.

Which surely there’s some product you’re caring for.

For example, many who really heavily progressed into Magick,
and got to similar stages like the one you’re currently in,
decide to write books about their expierience,
and sell those,
or run Gem-stores,
or give seminars to interested people.

Try setting up a simple home page,
and offer your service with a fix price per hour,
if you think that teaching area might be an option.

Otherwise, just think about which products you use the most,
and get a job related to those,
to reduce the effective cost of what you use and free up resources,
to get the other stuff you need less in higher quality and quantity.

It’s one of the most effective ways, of getting yourself into a constant flow of wealth,
actually even better then running a private buisness yourself.

If all of those are boring to you,
push into art heavily.
Try to record your work in art,
if it’s not producing any objects,
and share that,
combined with some form of price tag.

Don’t aim for the millions there,
aim to pay your rent.

The millions may come,
when you impact a lot of people,
and have much attention going your way.

But that really should be low on priority list.

Mainly,
focus on having something that sustains your day-to-day.

Indeed, Nightshift Jobs are great for avoiding unccessary encounters to humans,
and increasing your mental calmnes.
I’ve worked in that area myself,
any you can even combine it with working magick onto their lives,
while they sleep.

The only problem,
is that it fucks up your Own bio-rythm,
for me it was Sunlight while driving home,
hitting my retina in my weakest, tired state,
that risked my life more then once.

It also turned my diguestion to trash for a while,
so be careful about those two aspects.

Night Shit jobs are usually payed extremely well,
better then most jobs you can do at the day,
since there’s only a few people ready and willing to do it.

In terms of healing you from the “people intoxicination”,
which i’m definately familiar with,
going into forrests,
being surrounded heavily by plants,
is extremely helpful to cure that.
You can even try to become a huntsman,
taking care of the forrest,
and therefore spending time there,
while being payed for it.

that’s the funny thing in our economics,
almost anything you need,
may be needed by someone else to be taken care of. :wink:

I’ve formulated a special meditation for myself,
when i was aware of those toxic effects weightfully pressing down on me.

I recommend you at least try it.

Get a room plant,
about 10 to 50 cm high,
one which you like (should energetically connect to you in a positive way.)
(if you can’t think of any, get some herbs from the super market. :wink:
that may even be used for cooking later on.)

Now, sit in front of the plant,
having your hands left and right of the plant,
and charge the Energy of your own body,
through the plant.
Focus on feeding it,
and notice how the plant starts cleaning your energy up,
and feeding you back.

Indeed, in nature we are completely symbiotic to plants,
and using this willfully,
is an extremely potent tool,
to cleanse.

Do a cleansing bath before the first time you do that,
just to get yourself in the right mental mood.

For the cleansing bath, you can buy “relaxation” Bathing Salts in good supermarkets,
or in health food stores.

just don’t think it’s a one - off.
You should try to make it a habit,
like 5-20 minutes,
at the beginning try to aim for 3 times a week,
up to daily,
later on,
you’ll feel how much you actually need.
:slight_smile:

Besides that, i recommend you flex your magickal muscles from time to time.
Do some workings,
either offering your service for practice here to interested members,
or taking care about your imidiate enviorment.

That, both helps you keeping your progress up,
aswell as getting to new stages,
where you feel different about the world at large,
and you as an individual.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

REEEEEE Fuck normies.
Jk eventually youll run into normies who are pleasent to be with are not complete NPC’s and have higher consciousness that most normies, for me i like talking to them about economics and watching them cringe as i utter the forbidden name of… Donald Trump!

6 Likes

I find this post extremely helpful in so many ways. I know a lot of this is me not being able to go into nature, which is one of my biggest grounding and healing techniques. It’s been sub zero temperatures here. I have had visions if just getting in my car and driving until the weather is bareable and never going back lol.
I will look into more sources of income and try to connect to my plants. I have several of them. :grin::grin::tulip::tulip::rose::rose: thank you

3 Likes

I like the idea of starting a business, that’s what I’ve been trying to do myself.

3 Likes

Same. I just need the money :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I often belief that to be my blockage aswell,
but i know it’s a falsehood, an excuse.

The real truth,
is that in engaging the mindset of an Owner,
you ultimately transition into being en entrepreneur,
regardless,
of having a boss over you or not.

Indeed, i’m a hell of a difficult employee,
due to knowing i could run an own business,
after all, i was still learning my profession,
when with 17 i got the first offer for running my own,
and talked the concept through with my boss back then.

The taught me, with just 500-1000€ margin per day, i’d be able to run a small business,
and today i aim for jobs that give me a monthly income within one day,
and i indeed successfully manifested that already. :wink:

The main blockage is within our own beliefs,
not outside world!

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

5 Likes

This world is a giant disappointment, ans the mask we all wear becomes heavy. I’m in the same boat. It’s excruciatingly difficult to find any lasting joy. Fulfillment is a mystery. Humans are intolerable. All their ideas and opinions. Nothing is what it seems. Every question seems so loaded anymore. The more I dig for truth, the more I wish I were ignorant and truly profane.

There is no freedom in truth. There is a heavy burden in accepting what is truly going on and how immense it all is and how small we really are. It’s terrifying and sad.

4 Likes

Thats spot on. Its not that expensive anymore. I bet i could start an online one for less then a grand.

2 Likes

For me it just get’s worse and worse.
Starting with questioning the world from a philosophically, learning to try to be myself instead of some sheep.
exploring my sexuality… still fairly vanilla but still… the business world… surprisingly alienating… the political world… the spiritual world… and increasingly the magick world and a lot of these things alienate me from other far alienating things, I search for home out there but find myself stuck in my home right here. I’m not sure how it gets better, but I can’t say I want to go back.

4 Likes

I feel the same too. My study workings and rituals have sharpened and opened my mind to a degree I never thought possible. My mind is a sword now that can cut thru the mundane and shallowness of things
Not that I don’t enjoy life or friends and family, but I can’t deny that I’m changed
Since my breakthrough with Azazel and Lilith people have noticed a change in me, a strength and confidence or power maybe. When they ask why I’m different I want to say proudly “the black fire of Azazel rages within me and it’s power drives me to purpose “
Probably wouldn’t go over well at the water cooler
So I say I read a Tony Robbins book
I think Azazel likes the deceit of it lol
Enjoy the gifts you have been given that others are too scared to embrace or sacrifice for and apply it to your life and see the bounty pour in

4 Likes

Yeah. I’m not sure what to say to people about anything anymore. Nearing my 40s and I’m more disconnected than I was as a pissed teenager. A deep-rooted disappointment with everything and everyone. Nothing tastes good anymore. Interactions with humans are physically painful. My own thoughts are crippling. The more “truths” i ingest, the hungrier I get, but the more “bloated” I feel.

If any of that makes any sense.

4 Likes

MY ADVICE: Stop being lazy and get involved. You need money and the physical world to make your magick craft better, so many people get lazy once they taste enlightenment, nonsense. You want better supplies, more knowledge… you will need the physical world to help get these things. Perhaps this is a good time to go back to school or get a better job, or write or teach or make a website and sell rituals to laypeople… whatever. Anyone who starts feeling detached to the physical world as they are learning magick is missing the point. This beautiful world in which we live for such a short period of time is the envy of all most of the entities we work with, they respect and crave our short life, our real life. You better start making yours extraordinary because it will be over soon… Indulge in life, create magick, preform rituals, build a fabulous altar, write your own grimore, lose weight, gain weight, start a new relationship, get a lover (get many lovers), take a trip, quit your job, experiment with incense, buy some cool clothes, get a tattoo, join some clubs, get a cat or a dog, preform a blood sacrifice (kill something/ destroy something), BECOME THE LIVING GOD YOU ARE cause you are not sounding like a God complaining about being alive, (the envy of the Universe), as a God you make the rules and create your reality… sounds like you have a lot of work to do, SO GET AT IT. This feeling of non attachment is a sign of depression not magick involvement or enlightenment… MAKE YOUR LIFE AMAZING TODAY, there is a good chance you don’t have as many left as you think, go to Dunkin Donuts and see what all those stories are about, maybe there is something you are missing at the very least you can get a donut and coffee which will make you feel better. The most powerful people, the most happy, the most successful, the most healthy, the smartest, the most beautiful all practice black magick.
-X

18 Likes

Thanks it definitely partly depression and I need to figure out how to work harder. I need to get away, get away from my kids, from my boyfriend who is so negative as he just quit smoking and was not all that positive to begin with. Maybe I’ll drive south., say fuck it all at least for few days… Clear myself. Thanks for your kick in the ass.

5 Likes