I Disagree: The Power of Evil Thought

These two words alone have killed more people than Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

Think about it…
These words were the cause of almost every war in history.

They signify thinking that I different from the common Cause and norm. They signify the desire to rise against the collective anything that a person finds themselves in.
It signifies Evil Thought which is The Divine Birthright of Man turned Div to question and propel evolution by weeding out the bullshit in logic, social movements, ideology, religion, magic, etc.

It is the tension that propels growth, Ascent and power.

These are the words a Mage utters even internally and unknown to him every time he enters Ritual…

“I Disagree”

…because the current t reality does not sit well with him.

These are the words a Political candidate utters before he decides to enter the race…

“I disagree”

…because the state of affairs of a City or Country rubs him the wrong way and the desire for change, good or bad, is created.

These are the words The Adversary and All of Hell utters when they look at the state of man…

“I disagree”

…because they see what we could be and the Fiery pits will not let them rest content and stand by while we rot and Destroy ourselves.

These two words are the Seed of Darkness and the Tree of Life/Death. These words are the Scales on the Dragon, and are the dragon itself.

They break stasis, bring bloodshed, bring evolution, and raise the Ascent of man to a God like state.

All hail the Adversary embodied in Language…
All hail the Ultimate Impetus to change…
All Hail the First Words of The Serpent Turned Dragon

"I disagree"

End

14 Likes

I vehemently disagree with the entirety of this post. Its conclusions are completely and utterly wrong and I oppose them with every fiber of my adversarial being.

Am I doing it right? :metal:

11 Likes

This song ends up in my head everytime I read one of your posts lol @Micah

lmao

3 Likes

In short: the power of “Nope”

8 Likes

You are learning well young Skywalker :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Your Boss:

You’re fired

You:
I disagree

5 Likes

You still need a monocle. And extend your pinky.

images

3 Likes

@ my old boss that thought it was a good idea to butt heads with Kali.

6 Likes

I would disagree with the post but then that means I agree with @Nyxifer and that’s bad reputation for an adversarial. So I disagree with you and I disagree with Nyxifer who disagrees with you.

7 Likes

note to self: cast protection spells on Silent also when i bring WW3 to earth

4 Likes

I’m disagreeing so hard with everyone right now. So, so hard :wink:

6 Likes

I disagree with the existence of disagreeing.

4 Likes

I agree to disagree to disagree to agree. What does that even mean…?

3 Likes

I disagree with this entire timeline that led me to this point and all possible alternate realities that had this event in the cards.

3 Likes

@itsnathanm7 “but heads with Kali”…explains the blood at least :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

He didn’t die to my knowledge. But I definitely won’t be seeing him anytime soon.

3 Likes

Oh. Well. Thanks for telling me

3 Likes

To disagree without action is to invite stagnation into the situation which negates the disagreement.

Disagreement + action = change

4 Likes

This looks important; something I can recite back to people from my couch. Tell me more.

3 Likes

Disagreement + action + magick = change you control

2 Likes