I did something stupid and I need some help

Hello everyone. Last Thursday, as I was browsing through YouTube, I found this video: - YouTube. At first I thought that it’s an instructional kind of video and I didn’t really believed that a spirit could be invoked through a video. But, as I was watching it, I suddenly felt like my whole body was on fire and I also felt pressure in my chest and forehead, as well as electricity running up my spine. I closed the browser immediately. It lasted for an hour or two and I thought it was cool at first. Finally, I went to bed a bit later thinking that all will return to normal the next day.

I was wrong though. Since then I honestly feel like shit. The symptoms are not nearly as intense as they were that first couple of hours after watching the video, but still I feel pressure in my forehead, a weird sensation at my spine which is really hard for me to describe and pressure on my chest sometimes. Also, my body feels numb and I feel like I’m not 100% connected to it (if that makes any sense). Additionally, everything seems a little hazy or dreamy, like a bad psychedelic experience.

Honestly I don’t know what actually happened. Did I really invoked Azazel or I just felt his energy and my body reacted so bad to it? What makes things even worse, is that I have never invoked in the past. Could it be possible that I panicked and I’m just imagining it? I have done some evocations in the past, but I’ve never touched invocation before. I tried to cleanse my bedroom last night with saltwater and I spilled a lot of it on myself also, but it didn’t really work. In conclusion, I’m really upset about this whole situation and I would really like some help to find out what’s going on and to resolve the problem. Any advice would be really appreciated.

4 Likes

Perhaps you did and perhaps he wants to talk

2 Likes

This seems like something that @Eye_of_Ra could maybe help with?

Spirits can DEFINITELY come through videos, unbidden, I would never have thought to work with Azi Dahaka & Ahriman if they hadn’t come through the evocation that E.A. shared a few years back.

4 Likes

I’ve already messaged her and she said that she would try to find out what’s happening, but I can’t pressure her to do anything when I want it to be done. Agreeing to help a complete stranger is more than I could ever ask of her imo. That’s why I decided to open this thread.

4 Likes

Totally - and the words I used there look a little, dunno, presumptuous or something - NOT the way it was meant at all!! I should more accurately have mentioned it’s her area of expertise. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly, im not feeling any bad vibes from Azazel on this. I really dont thinks he is upset about anything, related to this but I will have a chance to speak with him tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Usually i can feel his emotions and intent. Im just not getting anything bad.

I will message you probably late tonight after Ive spoken with him

3 Likes

Pretty sure you just opened your chakra’s and kundalini at the same time, but as you weren’t ready for it and it overwhelmed you, it can happen just try and do some chakra clensing and closing down.

She misses out the crown & root chakras so add them to your one, but should give you and idea on how to shut them down. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you want conformation. While i was typing my last reply i was in the little office at work alone. When i got up to leave it kept sounding like keys hitting the metal chair. But i stood there for a few minutes and read over this again it kept doing it …sounding like keys hitting the chair but nothing there. Wasnt even close to anything and no air like a fan or anything.

What Azazel seems to be channeling to me is that you did pick up some of his energy. And you did react to it. But you also have some other things going that you need to meditate over. He says if you want to converse farther he is okay with that. But he thinks you need sometime to get some other things in order.

I can say my first few experiences with him i would have to be around for just a little bit and then spend time away bc his dark energy would throw me into mini depressions …he wasnt trying to it was just our energies and how i reacted to it. I am fine now and can spend as much time as we want together. I really hopes this helps. I wasnt expecting him to come through like this at work.

Best wishes,
~ arianna :rose:

4 Likes

Sounds like my experience with Azazel

2 Likes

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to reply to my thread. I really appreciate it. Now, last night, shortly after posting my last reply in this thread, things started getting worse. By this I mean that aside from the symptoms that I mentioned in my original post, I felt like something was holding my tight and I also felt like throwing up. I remembered that E.A. mentions in the evocation course, that an spirit can be evoked out of a persons body and that’s what I decided to do. I was honestly scared and felt that I should take radical action. So I quickly drawn a triangle on piece of parer and placed my black mirror inside of it. I also grabbed my dagger and a couple of candles.

I didn’t feel that any formalities like opening the elemental quarters etc were needed. The spirit was already there as far as I was concerned. So, I tried to focus in the mirror and as soon as the white fog appeared, I started repeating: “Azazel, I call you to leave my body and appear in this triangle”. I kept relentlessly repeating this statement for minutes. Now, my scrying skills are not the best possible. I only get glimpses of images inside my head, not on the mirror surface, and as for actual communication with entities I cant really say that I’ve completely passed the stage that I feel that I’m possibly conversing with my self. Regardless, I kept giving the call, putting all my faith and will in it.

A little bit later, I saw and image of a goat’s skull in my mind and seconds later I clearly saw Shao Kahn (Shao Kahn | Mortal Kombat Wiki | Fandom) from the Mortal Kombat game series. I’m aware that this may sound a bit silly, but that’s what I saw anyway. He didn’t say anything. I then instinctively felt the need to say: “I’ll accept to be your student, if you leave my body and mind alone immediately”. Then I got this sudden urge to put a drop of blood on the mirror and I did so without really thinking about it. I wasn’t thinking clearly at the moment, the whole thing felt a bit dreamy and I was pretty upset with the situation. Then, I suddenly started feeling better. The pressure on my body stopped quite fast along with the other sensations that had been troubling me for the last few days.

Today, after sleeping for 12+ hours, I got up feeling a LOT better. I was still feeling tired and I also still feel a weird sensation on my spine, but not nearly as intense as the sensations I felt previously. Now I feel a different kind of sensation on my spine, like a surge of energy that’s noticeable but not too disturbing and sometimes feels hot and other’s feels cold. It’s possible that this is related with what kiss-lamia-lilith suggested, but I don’t know for sure. Also, I remember the last few days very vaguely, like everything was just a bad dream.

In conclusion, I always had a strange talent to get myself in trouble, but I seriously hope it’s different this time around and this situation concludes favorably. I just feel the need to get away from all of this for a few days to get some rest and then think about my next step. Any advice you people can give me will be well-received.

3 Likes

Sounds like you just made a pact…

3 Likes