I did love work on a target

Hey yall

me and this man were talking for a few years an we met twice.
The second date had to be forced through spell work, i felt i had more domination over the target but since the second date he has cut communication and wont respond to me.
I feel his ex has too much control over his as they share a child
He is always rushing off because his ex said he needs to see the child.
The ex has got other children and a husband so she does not need two men catering to her demands
Would you suggest a cord cutting between her and my target ?

There’s a kid in the middle, so cutting the cords between him and his ex might have unintended consequences.

His ex might accuse him of something so he can’t see the kid anymore, which will surely take a toll on his emotional and mental state, which of course would end up hitting you and your connection to him.

And that’s just one possibility.

This may not have anything to do with their child or his ex at all.

If you’ve talked to each other for years and he only agreed to meet twice, there’s not enough interest on his side.

Wouldn’t it be absolutely exhausting to have to do spells and rituals forever so he agrees to go on a date with you? Would it be sustainable?

Seems like an excuse.

You could cut whatever cords there may be between him and his ex, but the same issues would remain.

1 Like

I’d suggest doing that cord cutting between you and he. He’s just not that into you and you deserve better than to chase a dude who’s attention is committed elsewhere. Have some pride and treat yourself better, starting with healing yourself of a want that’s not good for you.

2 Likes

Strange thing is the spirits brought me this guy in the first place i had done work on my ex and did multiple spells on him and while that did not work. this guy came along and was obsessed but now that it changed and i want this actual guy he seems to have backed away since i started targeting him instead
I was never interested in him before thats why it took years for me to agree to meet him

Makes sense. Magick aside, some guys will lose interest when we actually respond to their chase. They just enjoy the chase itself, and once they feel they “won,” it’s game over.

Taking magick into consideration, it also makes sense. I dated some guy and everything was great until I started to do magick workings on him. Boom, ghosted!

Sometimes they “feel” the influence and they resist it, even if unknowingly. Other times, when someone is just not ideal for us, spirits will push them away despite our wishes. They know better.

Perhaps the spirits brought you this guy initially for you to learn something specific, but maybe he’s not meant to stay. Spirits won’t give you something so complicated and expect it to stay… so I’d say maybe there’s some message or lesson you have to learn through this experience.

It’s funny that something similar happened to me too. I wanted to manifest a specific guy I knew, and some other guy appeared into my life and is crazy about me. Same name, age, occupation, and even similar looks to my original target… I felt trolled lol. He seems ok, even though he’s not specifically what I wanted, I’ll see where it goes.

Sometimes, things only make sense after some time passes by and we can see it from a distance.

1 Like

Yes very odd, even when i do other spells to attract people the same 3 guys seem to become obsessed but after the spells have run out of energy or i have blockages in my aura these guys ghost me again.

Its sort of repetitive