I did it. *Sigh* I actually did it. Meet...Acheron, the Demon that I ran away from

I woke up pretty early today, and I stumbled upon this comment: http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/i-summoned-something-i-shouldnt-have/17744/51?u=baal

At first, I felt embarrassed. I didn’t want to respond, but I knew that everyone else who has commented in that thread about me running away was right. I needed to face this. Hiding from the thing that I’ve evoked is hypocritical, cowardly, and stupid. So, I did it. Not immediately after I read the comment, mind you, but I did it nonetheless. I had to suck it up, and just do it.

I fell into the Theta-Gamma sync, and decided to bring this thing again from the void. Like the first time, the horns, the face, torso and arms formed. And the lower body didn’t form again, instead there was just blackness…something like black energy surging from his upper body into the nothingness. I felt uncomfortable as the lifeless smiley face stared at me; it was almost as if it was mocking me. I just took a moment to get a good look at him in silence; the figure was very much skeletal.

It was the demon that broke the silence, not me, “Pathetic…” The voice was mechanical.

I didn’t want to argue with him, so I asked, “Who are you?”

The creature answered, “Who am I? You think I’m a person?”

I somehow knew what he was getting at. “Alright, WHAT are you?”

He answered, “I am the cycle. I am destruction. I am creation. I am the very thing that will destroy that which is unfit, so that finally, potential can become reality.”

“Potential?”

“Beyond this plane of existence, there is infinite potential, infinite possibilities. All of them had already happened, and are still waiting to happen at the same time. I am one of the many factors which regulate these processes.”

“I don’t understand,” I told him.

“Don’t worry, once you’re dead and gone…you will.”

I tried asking why can’t I understand while I’m alive, but he just kept repeating the word “trapped” which was odd. So I changed the topic:

“What is your name?”

“I’ve already given you a name you can use to call me: Acheron. But do not think for a moment that this is my only name. Humanity has given, and will continue to give me names in attempt to describe me. Understand that the name Acheron is but an esoteric one. Any effort to define me is a foolish abstraction.”

I didn’t know what to say to that really. By the way, it’s worth mentioning that he pronounces his name a bit strangely. It’s no wonder I’ve thought that there was an X sound in there.

“So all I have to know about you is that you destroy and create?”

Acheron was quiet for a bit. Then he said, “I am evolution itself. I am the necessary component for change and improvement. Let’s just leave it at that.”

“Alright. What can you offer to a magician?”

Acheron laughed. “Do you honestly expect me to serve you? Fool. If you want me to help you, then you’d have to give me something in return. Everything has its price, you know.”

“What do you want in return?”

“Change the world around you. Destroy the unnecessary and the unfit Piece by piece, if you must. Feed…me.”

Now, although this is vague, I understood what he meant. He wants the magician, whoever it might be he really doesn’t care, to feed him (he feeds off emotions and the wordly energy it seems), and to do his “job” for him which, among many things, means to spread knowledge, destroy misonceptions, false notions which people believe in and hinder progress. But, there is a catch…

“But know that your current forms are instruments - they, too, must be devoured when the time comes. Humanity itself must eventually be destroyed. However, “you” won’t cease to be. You will be something else. Something greater. All of you. Understand that humanity and this universe are momentary illusions.”

“What do you mean, they’re illusions?” I asked.

“What you call “you” and “the world” are mere information which are translated by your brain. If you had a different brain, the world to “you” would be a different place entirely. Humans perceive and operate in a very narrow domain of frequency. If you wish to transcend…you must be destroyed.”

This is kinda similar to what Azazel told E.A. Koetting, but more detailed, I think?

“Never thought of it that way. Is there another way? Can we transcend through technology?”

Acheron responded, “You can improve your humanity with the help of technology. But you’ll never be something like me for as long as you’re bound within the three dimensional space, a causal universe, and causal time.”

“I see…so, wait, you didn’t answer what you can do for the magician?”

“While you’re human, I could teach you the secrets and arts of necromancy, vampirism, destruction, the nature of my kind, accelerate your growth, manifestation, and remanifestation. Of course, don’t expect a safe, fun journey.”

“Interesting. What’s remanifestation?”

Acheron answered, “The act of rebuilding, and continual imposing of yourself and your will on anything and anywhere you so choose.”

“Can I share this with other magicians?”

“Go ahead,” Acheron replied. “But what I would prefer is you spreading this message instead:”

DO NOT WAIT FOR CHANGE, BE THE CHANGE. DO NOT RELY ON SPIRITS TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU. DO IT YOURSELF. CALLING A SPIRIT AND ASKING IT TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU IS AKIN TO HIRING AN ASSASSIN TO EXECUTE YOUR TARGET AND THEN CALLING YOURSELF A MASTER ASSASSIN. YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOD? GO AHEAD, AND ATTEMPT THIS SIMPLE TASK: IMAGINE A 4 DIMENSIONAL OBJECT, NOT ITS SHADOW. GO AHEAD, BEND THE VERY FABRIC OF YOUR UNIVERSE. YOU THINK YOU ARE ASCENDING? THEN WHY DO YOU CLING ONTO YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BELIEFS, AND ILLUSIONS? TRY TO PROVE YOURSELF WRONG."

He then added, “You, my dear (my name), are no exception to this. Grow a spine, and get to work.”

With that he left.

It was a very intense experience; I think I’ll have to take a nap soon, actually. I still have some stuff to do :confused: Anyway, this was my experience with “Acheron.” What do you think? I’m really curious to hear your thoughts because i’ve never had a spirit act this way before.

…Also, if any of you are offended by what he said it, take it up with him. Not me. Thanks.

35 Likes

His message makes sense me, the way kurtis reccomends working with the divs through evocation is to learn from them to do it yourself rather than rely on them. Otherwise you risk putting them above you and getting lead away from your goal.

This is how i have worked. If i need to learn how to interact with certain currents to cause change within or around me i end up either finding or being lead to a way to learn how to do.

That is how i ended up finding BmoA

7 Likes

Congratulations on confronting your fear!

Also, I agree. For me, magick is about learning how to own and use your power to manifest your own “dirty work.”

4 Likes

Good Lord! I love this Spirit :slight_smile:

A big black snake came into my balcony few minutes before i saw this and believe me, The intense energy i felt while i looked at the snake with awe,dismay and amazement partly equals what i felt while reading your conversation with Achexron!

His words carries a venom waiting to be spatted out unto one who is ready to receive them…
Snake hisses…
Time for me to grow a spine and get to work!

Thanks,Acheron
Nice one,Baal :wink:

4 Likes

Word…

I like this ‘guy’ :smirk:

GG

4 Likes

He sounds so much like him. I wonder if he recognizes me?

You’ve actually helped me prove something, so thank you both.

4 Likes

interesting experience. doesnt sound like an entity ill be working with any time soon…but interesting nonetheless

2 Likes

Good job, I’m proud of you Baal. This is progress.

2 Likes

@Dinmiatus funny you should mention that. I was told by C. Kendall that the Acheron I interacted with could be a mask of Ahriman.

@Soon2bAdept thanks! It wasn’t easy, but I had to force myself to face it.

@Abythoth That’s … wow. This being is in fact associated with a black snake. One of the things I had to do to evoke him was to first imagine a black serpent circling counter clockwise, then recite an incantation. I’m amazed that you’ve seen a black snake lol.

@GaiasGirl thank you.

@Aiden_Crow who is HE? I’m really curious who you’re referring to!

@Verdo yeah, he’s quite intense.

@ashtkerr thank you. Your words in my chicken thread, too, helped me put my big boy pants on and actually evoke Acheron.

6 Likes

@Baal EA said something that I think may be relevant:

Any time you evoke, whether or not you make an explicit pact, an implicit exchange or agreement takes place anyway.

This demon is giving you what you asked for, even if what you asked was subconscious.

5 Likes

That’s what I’ve come to learn over time. Entities can transfer information without really “saying” anything. It’s interesting.

1 Like

He is a spirit in which I will not name.

Anywho I wonder if this is an aspect of his, which is why I’m following this so curiously.

3 Likes

I understand. Can you at least tell me what we’ve proven, though?

And, you know, it very well could be. Or maybe it’s something that’s connected with the spirit you’re working with. Kind of like Ra being connected to Bael, but they’re not the same being.

1 Like

This is true, or even a subordinate for that matter

2 Likes

It’s possible.

I don’t know why, but I picked up some Lovecraftian vibes from Acheron, if it makes sense. Maybe it’s just my mind associating anti-cosmic forces with Lovecraft deities. But who knows.

3 Likes

This whole thing reminds me of what i was little and got it in my head to meditate/poke at the creeping chaos. HE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AGE :joy: My punky lil butt basically went TEACH ME TO BE LIKE YOU! :joy: and then life took and continues to take turns where im left at times going “How the fuck did i get here” and “Well that was fun\interesting\ terrifying”

5 Likes

(jumping up and down screaming with joy and excitment!!!))

SEE!?!?! I am so HAAAAPPYYY!! You did it! And his message was TRUTH! omfg I am so so glad that you went in and spoke to him and shared this message! (I’m sorry I am a bit enthusiastic and demonstrative. oxoxoxo!!! )

Omg I love that message! This is what I have learned and tried to say in other posts, but I didn’t want to be too offensive and be cut from the forum so I many times just kept scrolling and kept my mouth shut. I’m sorry for that tbh. We are limited and what we see around us although it is real it is our limitations. We have to see beyond them and instead of saying how can i get so-and-so to do this for me or that for me, you are a GOD damn it! You do not need a demon to do it for you! Learning how and changing our perceptions or ourselves though is what we need them for. When you are surrounded with one way of thinking your entire world is created by that thinking. Without someone coming in from somewhere else (where they see and think differently and know more) and shining a light on the limitations of what you have been taught and your experiences which you were shown, you can not SEE the other possibilities. We do need them to open our eyes and show us the limitations of our own understanding and thinking. They have been doing that for me. I wanted to see that happen here and it has! From a source much better than me. hehehe!

This evil black witch is so happy you called and spoke with him. I am sorry that I had to… how do I word this… push you the way I did but the benefits of that outweigh the minute of embarrassment and I am so proud of you that you faced your fears and overcame them! Please please please keep us (me) posted with the things he says and the teachings he gives you!!

I added this because I forgot it in the first part of the response. When he said “trapped” he was observing your mental functioning and saw that you are trapped in the limitations that have been ingrained in your concepts of this world and your human body and potential. Your thinking. Which is why you could not understand what he was saying. He saw you have to work on that and explaining any further would not help. You were not ready yet so he chose to explain things to you differently so you could begin to open up your understanding. That whole apple thing that is described in the bible by the way was not a literal piece of fruit.It was KNOWLEDGE and understanding that was given and
“eaten.” When you eat something you absorb it into your physical body. That is kind of what is happening now. hehehe! How do you like that apple!?

7 Likes

Don’t apologize, it was a necessary push. How I felt in the moment was irrelevant. Longterm benefits are what count. What’s more, don’t apologize for being so energetic! It’s awesome to be full of energy and show it to the world, instead of being a stick in the mud, eh?

I’ll definitely keep you, and others if they are interested, updated regarding my workings with Acheron. Although I must admit, he’s not someone I can evoke every day without break, at least not yet. I’ll have to take 24h-48h breaks from him. He drains me a lot, so I have to take naps and eat more.

I think you’re right about the trapped and me not understanding part. Even though this was my first proper conversation with Acheron, I’ve begin to realize just how dogmatic and rigid I was in some of my beliefs. I’ll have to think about what has happened more, especially about his statement that destruction is necessary.

ALSO, and this is really important:

Don’t censor yourself. As you’ve pushed me, now I will push you: Speak your mind. Censoring yourself does no one any good. Every word you say is a spell, and as a goddess, you can make a huge change with your words. So say them. Being quiet restricts your power.

Someone gets offended? Maybe it’s necessary for that person to grow. In the moment, they’ll be offended, yes. But like me, they’ll probably get over it, and see and get the longterm benefit afterwards.

So, again, speak your mind. You’ve motivated me to get over my fear, so I’m pretty sure you can motivate others too.

6 Likes

Thank you for your encouragement on not hiding so much. I do tend to keep my head down and go along my merry way getting as little attention as possible! I learned a long time ago I am not like most and it is better to remain invisible. That is why I do not have too many comments here. I come here, I read, and I’m mostly quiet! Unless I have this burning urge to support or encourage someone. Then I am like the cheerleader! hehehe! But I was thinking wow. This presents a picture of me that is not really showing who I am! It’s like I am a white lighter!!! Oh god!! (barfs into bag) hehehe! I am nice. But at the same time, I’'m not… I am a Pisces though so what do you expect! Dark and light at the same happy time!

You better keep in touch with me and share his messages with me! I will haunt you if you don’t!! (evil grin and giggles) I understand you can’t talk with him daily. Often it takes a couple days for the lesson to sink in and be revealed anyway, so that is expected. PLUS we have 3d life to deal with too. And studies etc. Speaking of which I must get busy!

5 Likes

I really don’t have anything to add except encouragement. Take a good rest and keep on going.

5 Likes