I created my own sigil and enn

And for some reason I feel kind of “weird” about it. It just came to me and i noted it in my BOS. My sigil looks just like those of demons. The swirls, triangles, circles. However, and I dont know why, it feels kind of… for lack of a better term, snobby. Sure of my self. IDK

My sigil burned in my third eye until I wrote it down. My enn just feels “right”. I put it in my book mostly for ancestors to whom my book is passed to. So they can reach me if needed.

Please tell me im not the only one lol

I’d just give it some time, you’ll get used to it :slight_smile:

The sigil I can kind of understand. I can use that in my spells. The enn though. That “calls” me. I dont need to “call” me. Feels akin to writing a will lol

1 Like

Well, then why did you allow it to exist? If you don’t like it cancel it.

I’m not a demonolator so I don’t use enns, but I have a kind of repetitive prayer/mantra that I use to recognise and invoke my higher self. It’s like a spoken version of a sigil I use to build my spirit a little more. So I don’t see anything wrong with having an enn.

1 Like

I guess if I look at it that way im cool with it. If it connects me to my higher self then I understand it more. I guess it at first it seem a bit creepy as they kind of came out of nowhere in my mind. But if having my own enn and sigil is a “step up” then great.

How did you create your own enn ?

Actually, I really can’t say I “created” it (actually sigil or enn). But the enn just popped in my mind. More like I was being told what it is. I have been playing around with it and when I say it, I can kind of “feel” it. Like said above, channeling my higher self. Really weird honestly

1 Like

Would you mind sharing some work over here, so others like benefit from your work?

Thank you

I dont mind (though I wont share my sigil or enn) but im happy to explain as much as possible!! If you have any questions I’ll try to answer them best I can.

1 Like

I have my own sigil and a couple of script phrases myself. I use them to tag my belongings, especially my grimoires and spiritual tools, connecting them to me. They allow me to bond with these objects as extensions of myself, as well as help me connect astrally and spiritually to locations or people.

2 Likes

We are waiting for what you have in your stash!

Would you mind sharing with us here? Thank you

Share my personal sigil? Hard no. Personal sigils are powerful, and can be used against you.

If you want to know how to make a sigil there are numerous resources, you can use the search feature on this forum or look up tutorials.

2 Likes

I agree. My sigil and enn are for me and my own descendants/ancestors as they are in my book. No way. This is like a beacon and a phone call. Things like that can be used against you. That would be just reckless and irresponsible!!

2 Likes

Noted! with Thanks

Noted! Again. Many Thanks

1 Like