I could use some help troubleshooting

I have a friend who I want discharged from military service. It is in my emotional best interest that this individual does not deploy. How to do so?

A few thoughts: I am not trying to cause legal problems for the person, otherwise I would just get the individual drunk and bust out a joint, lol. A failed drug test would be a fast track, but it would cause trouble. An injury would do it, but I don’t even know how to make that happen to someone I care for, magickally. I could get the person chaptered out if enough weigh and tapes are failed, though.

Any other ideas, or at least any suggestions on how to force body weight onto a person via magick? This individual IS a practitioner, which does complicate things a bit. If I send something that way and they decide to retaliate I am not in a willingness to do anything but take the hit; it puts me in a tough spot.

1 Like

Since he’s a practitioner, that makes it more complicated.

Whatever you do, you’ll need something to hide your magick and intention. I’ve heard Bael was good for this - invisibility and all of that stuff, that I’m sure he could put onto the magick you do.

As for the body weight itself, Marbas is good for that.

2 Likes

reading through this, I would go the route of an injury. Affecting their weight will most likely not get them discharged, but a broken leg as well as calling to belial to help with them getting a medical discharge would probably be the better way to go. but this person being a practitioner may complicate things, either on the front of him actively working against your goal, or what i think would be the worst case, realizing it’s you.

what branch is he in if you don’t mind me asking

2 Likes

Army, motor pool. Lots of opportunities for an accident to happen. Any thoughts as to how to make this happen without an injury? It’s not the fear of retaliation that stays my hand, but the fact that preventing this person from being hurt is the whole reason I want them discharged in the first place. It seems counterproductive to me.

1 Like

could go illness, or find a way to zap their motivation and ability to perform. Really the two types of discharge you want to aim for would be a medical discharge or a general discharge. both are pretty no strings attached types of discharges. Being that it’s a friend I would probably go for the later, if he’s constantly fatigued and not up to performance, would probably be the best option

1 Like