Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Thank you very much…sometimes i hear voices of a woman in a language i dont understand.

3 Likes

It’s funny you say that. I have sigils tattooed on my palms.

1 Like

the right above the chair is see a face… looks 5o be male , almost cat like nose.

1 Like

Ha, yes I am. That morning I got the best gravestone pics ever. Check this one out…

3 Likes

You enjoy the shades , you would love working with Bune

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

Clayton Ray Davies
It’s me

3 Likes

ZOMG A Zombie!

1 Like

Try that one. Mid ritual in the mountains.

8 Likes

Edited myself out, as I am nervous posting publicly~

1 Like

There are three entities that show up very clearly. One above your head, towards the back and one behind your right elbow.
The one above you and the one on your right are small, with round faces.
The one in on your arm and hand holding the phone, is a pretty woman, with long, blonde hair. I can see her from the top of her shoulders.
On what you have in front of you, unable to see if it’s a wall or tablet, there is a curved line, like a bent tail, about an inch thick, ending in what looks like a big triangle. One sside of the triangle’s very close to; but not touching the woman.

2 Likes

There are two woman showing up on the door to your left. They’re both very young and pretty.
The one closest to you, is much taller than the other. She has very long, dark brown hair.
The other one is shorter and much younger. She looks like the daughter of the tall lady.
There is something at your throat. Looks like a love heart from the middle down.

2 Likes

interesting, thank you.

you know…

That kind of reminds me of something. :blush:

3 Likes

Mind if I send you one via pm?

2 Likes

Hey i was just coming back to do your picture read lol. Sorry i took so long.

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Yeah I don’t keep it up for long. It’s not smart to have your face on a magick forum for too long. I learned that elsewhere/including natal charts

2 Likes

Theres somone sceaming in your picture. I dont see it but i hear it. A woman.

2 Likes

I see orange colored winged demon wrapping its wing around you. Coming from top right.

2 Likes

I think its you…screamjng. you are going thru a rough or were and now you are healing. Bad bad time…ugh sorry.

2 Likes