Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

I called upon him in a ritual that involved a strong potion, but it probably will still work, only one way to see!

3 Likes

What protection magic and what is this necklace? :>

Nvm I saw the replies, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The necklace is one that I got from a friend for christmas. As for the magic, I created a sigil made of sigils, and did a little evocation. It was pretty powerful, it seems lol

3 Likes

np

2 Likes

Off topic but kinda on topic but I went to a flea market one Sunday and there was this Buddhist lady that knew a lot about me(like my sister’s name) ANYWAY… she told me I needed protection so she gave me a jade bacgua pendant, I wore it for a few months then took it off to clear it and it totally disappeared! When I went back to the flea market the lady already knew it disappeared but wouldnt explain… can someone explain maybe?

3 Likes

fuckin weird man, but idk

3 Likes

So this should be interesting.

11 Likes

sexy lookin as always :wink:
XD

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart:
Here’s my ugly mug… Sorry no clear background…

12 Likes

If you get extra time would you mind to look at this one as well when the others have theirs?

7 Likes

Five-O is here! Hide yo’ stash! :smiley:

Lol lol lol

7 Likes

This is from last year

9 Likes

This is my troll face

But seriously I would be grateful for the scan because I would know what attacked me and what its intentions are.
:crazy_face:

8 Likes

I should probably ask…is this a good grin from Belial or an “I’m bout to fuck you up.” grin?

4 Likes

Has he fucked you up yet? Doubt hed allow us to capture his photo if he intended to.

4 Likes

You make a good point lol

3 Likes

Okay well heres a picture of my altar, let me know if you see anything and thanks

4 Likes

I see what looks like an Asian woman above your right shoulder in the white

2 Likes

It’s his mischievous grin when he’s up to no good haha

3 Likes

I see a male spirit with what look s like bendy horns. Sort of like Lokis but don’t feel it’s loki. More serious of a character

3 Likes