Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Looking Awesome :green_heart::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure I there are any spirits around me but it’s be dope to find out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

A pain in the area of the throat chakra comes and goes the last 2 months or so. I would appreciate a reading.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is by far one of the worst photos I’ve ever taken of myself. It’s 1 am, I put absolutely no makeup on today, and my hairs a disaster. But I just finished doing some work and i REALLY wanted to know what’s around me, if anything.

7 Likes

At work. :muscle:

3 Likes

Lol I don’t think anyone does this on the thread anymore. Which is unfortunate.

1 Like

I’m going to change the title, see if that will bring this back to life. :thinking:

5 Likes

That’d be a beautiful thing

1 Like

I sense a woman behind you on the right

I can see a dark blue aura around you, on your left side, almost indigoish, your right if your looking at the picture lol

1 Like

This is so cool. I hope you’re still doing this. This is my most recent pic. If it doesn’t work I’ll try another.:grin:

5 Likes

@DeaSolis @ParadoxicalPAT
I see you both are the latest ones to send your pictures …
I can try to scan you both tomorrow but looking on your photograph I think its too intense for me … So if you can send me your left palm pictures …(I mean photos of your left palms)

I’m not a palm reader but I will try my best to scan them … But only if you’re still interested??
Blessed be :blush:
Akhtya

2 Likes

Oh nooo I lost the opportunity of seeing @PrinceX irl!!! I can’t see the pic on the thread anymore. Sad times.
:pensive:

4 Likes

I’m really sorry it was posted a while back, and wasn’t a good photo to be honest, thought it’s not needed anymore so asked Lady_Eva to remove it. Give me a minute please I think I have one !

2 Likes

@Akhtyahussein Sure that would be cool. I’m curious…“too intense?”

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the scan! Indigo-ish resonates with what other online readers have picked up. :+1:

He looks good :blush:

2 Likes