Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

These are always fun. What do you see besides what is plainly visible? This image isn’t edited in any way, mind you.

9 Likes

Just got done with invoking Belial in this pic, had a nine month killing floor, rise from dead ashes thanks for only kicking my ass enough to see I didn’t cry uncle and pack up. This selfie was taken after a gratitude with offerings ceremony.

2 Likes

Ok sorry.

1 Like

Let’s see what we’ve got.

1 Like

See what you see

3 Likes

can i get more cleration

1 Like

Do you see anyone?

7 Likes

Hey would you be able to pm me if you are still doing photo readings? :slightly_smiling_face: would you mind doing one via private message?

1 Like

Here’s a photo of me. Not the best sadly but oh well:

5 Likes

I’ll do a few of you and walk out, based on intuition.

For you @theredandgreenfire i see a lot of Hekatean energy, particularly her in a more youthful aspect. Working with Lucifer would benefit it you in some ways. Belial seems to like you. :slight_smile:

Also, try working with the Norse. And what certain groups make it to be, isn’t what that system is always about. Bit of a tip there. Oh and be careful about evoking Azazel, feeling some negative feelings there. But that’s my interpretation of that.

Well. I see a shadowy demonic figure with sleek black tendrils and red eyes, with blood gushing from its jaws.

Ive been told to tell you “the rivers of blood and life meander through the jungle”. Sounds like Norath is a good fit for you, if you’re interested. But i would also note that it seems more Belphagorian. Blood is the water of life. Since its blood being devoured by the demon it seems it may have a connection to some form of death.

However, I am unsure if any of this has to do with what that ritual is about.

Hey @Freyja79 i remember you. For you, i see a very blood like red, like someone went and got justice/revenge?

Lucifer, in his emperor aspect. Has much to do with the building of power and sustaining yourself and by extent your kingdom. Belphagor. Belial.

For you, i see an energy that is being expressed to me as a stange misty green fog, which is presenting itself as Astaroth.

5 Likes

I see a really beautiful godess.

2 Likes

Here’s the funny thing: I’m working with Lucifer as of currently, and Hekate is next on my list! I’ve worked with Belial a couple of times, maybe I’ll find time to work with him again.
Now, on working with the Nordic patheon; that’s been on my list of things to do, as I definitely need to get in touch with my ancestoral roots. As for the negative energy: I think you might’ve picked up on my startled look. I actually have a tale behind that look, but only if you want it. If Azazel’s gonna trigger a startled reaction, then perhaps I’ll refrain from working with him til I’m ready. Thanks for the interpretation!

2 Likes

I’ll message you.

1 Like

Alright man.

1 Like

Thank you so mutch dragon_Crow. Did you see what they was doing? Helping me or protecting me. Ore just be around. My kingdom? Do i have a kingdom?

1 Like

:flushed::open_mouth:
Errr… I am a bit confused because for now I only offering to Lucifer, never been contact with any spirit yet and even I can’t really feel Lucifer… really Astaroth?

Btw, Wow, thank you :hugs::blush:

1 Like

Curious as to what can be seen

3 Likes

My eyes usually show them. I’ll pm more if you’re interested… I’m curious as to the spirits involved too. I have many. As did my mom while she was alive… there’s something weird about my bloodline that’s all I can say

2 Likes

10 Likes

Pls tell me if you see anything thanks

4 Likes