Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

love this^^^

1 Like

Recently underwent some medical procedures and was reluctant to show my face, but I’d be curious to see if anyone can perceive anything interesting or significant.

3 Likes

damn…its either he is hiding or i am talking to other spirits. Because i hear names like: Juntin, Tony, Elisabeth…and a few more but i cant seem to talk to that demon…ARGH! i feel like when i speak in the spiritual world, i am speaking through a loud speaker so all spirits could hear me

1 Like

Try to imagin you go back in time to your momory of you standing there in that hall. And you ask him ho are you what is your name. Like you are all ready there with him. Then again completely still your mind to recive a answer. Might work but this is just me trying to help not saying this will work. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i will try it a few moments later but i could feel his presence( i think its him anyway ) however i could just ask a question about everything instead of a question about anyone (name and stuff) i would get a reply. I bet he is not ready for sharing his name to me but meh ill still ask him no matter what

1 Like

He might not wan’t you to share his name. Be respectful and every thing will be alright. :sunglasses:

1 Like

ah it could be true. Oh well, let wait for that day to come

2 Likes

Oh well that’s nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. I believe hes there guiding you.

1 Like

Thats for you not me

1 Like

I belive so to.

2 Likes

There are so many entities around you
I’ll pick out some of them:
Two male entities above you, on your right. One of them is older and has a white beard. Grandfather?
Above you, on your left, two more entities and below them, a male,with very, very black hair and very, very black eyes, looking directly at you.
At the top, on your left, an older women,with grey hair, looking at you. Looks like she’s protecting you and also giving you a message.

3 Likes

can you channel the message?

2 Likes

She seems to be lovingly telling you “You’re a naughty boy”!

3 Likes

aslo

in the place i was thinking about ala’tahl’asta i think that she is the older woman,if i remember correctly she said that she is protecting me

interesting

my mind got to azazel and belial!

2 Likes

very good scan thank you!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome.

3 Likes

Use visualization. What i did to get better (im still no pro, but i can journey now at least) sit down every day, try doing it same time, stretch, warm up (push ups or some other exercise) then sit w a candle. Picture your self in your imagination climbing out of your body and walking around your house. See your house how u remember it, every detail. Thats the muscle to work. Plus u have to stop drinking flouride asap if u do including toothpaste. It calcifies your pineal gland. Your teeth will be fine. Mine are stronger than ever. 6 years no flouride. Eat healthy etc. Its all part of it.

1 Like

hmmm not sure about that but let me see if i can find a more recent picture and see is he still there

1 Like

HAHAH well…just wondering when i was a baby is there any spirits near me? (i dont mind people seeing my baby me lol)

3 Likes