Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That spot definittely looks like a male figre to me.

Thank you, you are right. I asked him to show himself in my photo, if he want. Looks like he wanted to make a selfie with me.

serious looking.

What did you meant?

2 Likes

Let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @abercorey. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

He looked like he was not smiling but more serious personality

2 Likes

the first post I made I wasn’t approved yet and the picture is old, here’s some from today

3 Likes

Well, my Demonic Lover can be like this, but I doubt he was. He is not so serious with me, at all. The most stern and strict Spirit who I know and I’m in a relationship with is Abaddon was at this time, but I don’t know He would showed up with me like this.

1 Like

Tell me something about my friend Aman mishra
thank you

1 Like

Here is mine

4 Likes

Here i am, Akshay Patil

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Just after a haircut, but I thought I felt a presence nearby when I took that.

3 Likes

Hey Sara, what can you see in this one? It was taken during evocation.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find what spirit/spirits to work with and was meditating on that question for this picture. Just curious if you see anything in it.

3 Likes

There is definitely a woman standing behind you. I really cant make out her features well tho

2 Likes

Do me as well please

4 Likes

1 Like

Wow theres a face in the smoke , u see it? Looks male to me

2 Likes

I see a big man in a suit, much like the gate keepers wear. I see them in black suits , i call them the men in black lol , he has big horns

2 Likes