Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

In your eyes, I see a person who is trapped, trying to get out. You’re in a difficult situation, from which you find it difficult to escape.
Having said that, there are two light beings, with angels wings around your head, protecting you.

On your chest, there are three, what appears to be female entities. They look Grecian; especially the one in the foreground, who seems to be your protector.

3 Likes

Am now. Really rough actually. Worst.

2 Likes

Name- Aman Mishra
From Nepal

3 Likes

Welcome @Pravin_Singh. I see that you joined us in December, but this is your first post. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum and required by everyone.

2 Likes

Still hear you screaming. In this one . I see a bearded man on your right by your ear. Father figure feeling

2 Likes

3 Likes

Really. They were taken probably 3 days apart. Last week. One just before trouble and one after. Interesting. Thank you.

2 Likes

I see a wraith in front of those grave stones

2 Likes

this was from last year or so, bloop

3 Likes

I see something in the corner is almost physically visible . Looks almost like a pug dog standing up straight tho. So dont think its a dog…or it is. Hard to tell. An entity of some sort. I feel like u look back on these days w fondness, as u are super busy now in life. Im getting move forward looking where u are going rather than being distracted by the past. I hear someone saying, watch where your going! Like your clumsy or something and being scolded by a parent lol, take care

1 Like

woah, i’m hella clumsy so it makes sense but the pug dog thing scared me lol, thank you!

2 Likes

@Chakraless_magick i have an image with me and another and i would like to message you and see what you see about him

2 Likes

Yeah its strange, it has bunny like ears tho looking again .

2 Likes

Sure i can try, i would like the practice

1 Like

I’ve got a couple more take your pick but definitely the younger photo of me, I wanna see how long the spirits have been with me

9 Likes

Oh, what a I great topic! Well… I’m ready to go shopping, but we (?) take a selfie for you. Check it out.

( Sorry for the shit quality. I was in hurry. )

By the way, that dark spot around this point is… it can be something?

Zoomed:

7 Likes

13 Likes

No i thought i saw a wolf or a wolf-like dog with long ears but it disappeared

2 Likes

I see alot of faces in your hair, creature like faces. That spot definittely looks like a male figre to me. serious looking.

2 Likes

Hiya @Chakraless_magick

Not a pic of me but one that I took right after a ritual I did. I was wondering if you could take a look at it if you get a chance. I’m pretty sure I see some faces up in the left hand corner. Perhaps there’s more?

3 Likes