I can read energy, post your picture here :)

Sandra Bullock Much lol? Your a strong woman. No man is going to push you around or tell you what you can or can’t do. Your energy is very stable and strong. Hard exterior, soft interior comes to mind when staring into your photo. Do you have family issues? Keep seeing some type of difficulty with a family member or your family in general.

1 Like

Hmm. Getting Lucifer and Belial feels from you. Someone in your life really into politics? Or someone has been or is in the army.

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Mine please.

1 Like

would love to!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I’ll read you guys later today. Im tired. Need rest. I’ll be back soon. Bye.

4 Likes

So I’m a little nervous about airing my pictures here. If I sent you it in PM or gave you a picture of my hand here would that work?

1 Like

Either one works I suppose. Iv never read someone just by seeing their hand but it’s worth a shot. Up to you.

All I can really pick up off your photo is that your aura is a golden color. Besides that can’t seem to feel anything.

1 Like

Ouf. Lucky me. Thank you, OP!

1 Like

Np

1 Like

For one your aura appears to be blue. I feel as if your a ambitious person. You have alot of desires/dreams.

1 Like

Get a dark, comforting energy from you. It’s soothing. Calming. Different. Ever heard of the Mordigan? I think you should check her out. Feel like you’d work pretty well with her.

1 Like

Can’t feel much of anything on you friend.

thanks in advance, I’ve been trying to see my aura for weeks with minor success xD

If you need a full on photo, let me know.

The OP kinda fucked off in a very rude manner.
If anyone wants to trade readings of pictures, look over here:

3 Likes

Update: OP turned out to be troll, so closing & Unlisting. :man_shrugging:

Photo scans are okay so long as all kept public, as you know from the PM I sent you yesterday, card readings and other more in-depth free services, especially done by PM, have a 3-month probationary period. Full info:

3 Likes