I called Lucifer, but

Is it normal that I summon Lucifer and bring demons and beings that I have not summoned? I summoned Lucifer early in the morning, I lit candles and I said he’s ENN I activated the sigil with blood…The important thing is when I finished and went down I kept the sigil with blood in my wallet and in my pocket… I lay in bed and closed my eyes and started to repeat the ENN of Lucifer, until i start see very different faces… One was beautiful and the other was ugly :grinning: I saw purple and red energies in the black painting By this I mean, I was closing my eyes.
I thought carefully about saying the phrase purification and to keep out parasites and negative energies i said: IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGHER I COMMAND YOU TO DEPART!
And I slept

List item :innocent:

2 Likes

The mightiest demons, such as Lucifer, command legion upon legion of demons. When you summon Lucifer, you are not only gaining access to his powers, but to the countless demons that follow his lead.

I understand that this experience can be frightening, especially for a beginner, but banishing directly after a summoning is telling the demons that you want to push them out of your life.

If you want to work with Lucifer, you will be required to face your fear, even cultivate it. If seeing a monstrous face is too much for you to handle, then perhaps you would be best to stick to lighter pursuits.

Or else you way fall when you discover the monster that is you.

4 Likes

About what time early monring?

1 Like

@shinri Nicely said! It’s normal that high rank spirits have other spirits to follow them sometimes.

2 Likes

6 am, Before the sun rises

1 Like

What time zone?

1 Like

I find that it is not a joke, I was not afraid, but I was excited

1 Like

time zone GMT

1 Like

Thank you. :thinking:

1 Like

That’s normal, I think I still get excited when I get to speak to a spirit about a matter I deeply care about and I get new info about it.

1 Like

You welcome

1 Like

In fact, when I looked at these faces, I felt different feelings…
I was feeling that presence wanted me to be more curious, and I was feeling attractive

1 Like

I envisioned energy surrounding SIGIL in my wallet, And that is to prevent other demons from taking my blood!

1 Like

Can I prevent that? Is there a technology that makes me move away from everyone I don’t want?

I just want to deal with Lucifer ONLY

Good.

Just speak to Lucifer and ask if you can only work with Lucifer. Though, I’m sure I’ll be contraversial because I believe Lucifer is two beings one is male and one is female.

So maybe be specific of which one you wish to work with.

1 Like

I want work with male

How to work with Lucifer male?

Just evoke Lucifer and let it be known youd rather work with the male lucifer.

Its kinda like twin flames born from the same fire. The fire split and one is male and one is female. But its still the same fire. So they answer alot of the same calls.
Thats a good way to explain it.

1 Like

Of course! Thank you…

1 Like