I Break My Vow Of Silence - Exposing The Secrete Dark Order I Was In [KOS]

True, i expected you to look at the evokability since giving a first initiation indicates it’s accessability.
And most of the initiations aren’t pointed out.

However, i also have a negging question up my mind.

When you’ve found and joined Become a Living God,
after having expierienced all of that;
How much did it ring the old bells inside of you, C. Kendall?
I mean you must surely see some similarities again and again,
in what we’re doing around here,
compared to where you’ve been with the KoS.

Which i find a little hilerious to be named keepers,
while focusing on the main goal of raising someone (so freeing him and bringing him back.)

And in regards to the Link i shared above, while tattoo’s aren’t to much uncommon anymore,
wearing a permanent Demonic Skull on a cadrinal Chakra alignement is a big tell in and of itself.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

Okay here let me clear up, this wasn’t the only group I’ve been in nor was it the last.
However I did leave a lot of things out, for example the name of the demon was huelaphorg.

The sigil was pretty basic sort of like a regular sigil, can’t remember it specifically.
The initations I went through some were more tests than ritualistic initations.

Sleep deprivation and isolation in cold damp caves. Ritual of calling on the four classical demons of the cardinal directions to bless me in joining their ranks.

Had a actual interesting rite were I was submerged again and again in the sea.
Whilst the others were calling on Leviathan to crawl through me.

I applaud your skepticism and actually encourage it, however these experiences were rather serious and fucked with me at the time.

It was a confusing time for me, the members were of different ages and backgrounds.

Harmony I met at the occult store, she was the one which brought me into all this.

Chris of course was the asshole so called leader, who was a egotistical bastard.

Sandra the older woman, was sleeping with Chris and was with him since the beginning.

Daniel was a older teen than me, around the ages of 17 to 18 big time into drugs and baneful Magick.

Brandon was a another member who wasn’t present as much as the rest of us he was very introvert.

I decided the share it at this time, because my girlfriend I’m with now asked me about the stories of when I did Magick in my early years.

I mentioned the Keeper of Shadows so called order I was in. It was on my mind that I should share the same story with you guys, so I did.

Hope this cleared it up, as It was very late and rushed the post when I made it.

11 Likes

Well quick search of the name turns up nothing right away which would make sense as they wouldn’t want someone to research it and then bluff their way in. Thank you for sharing I will check the being out when I get some spare time and food in me.

I can understand the mental strain well enough. My earliest major adventures I generally choose not to share for the simply insane nature of them as well as some recent big projects for similar reasons.

4 Likes

Very Interesting…
Idea generates
Time to learn how to swim :joy::smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Let this be a lesson Children. When you become a leader, you need to encourage everyone around you to one day surpass you. Let them know you’re just as flawed as them. No one is too large to get knocked down.

7 Likes

Exactly :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

“The student will one day become the teacher”

14 Likes

Well I did the evocation of Huelaphorg as I planned and with secondary confirmation from a trusted friend and it checks out. Though a few minor inconsistencies with its nature though that can be attributed to differing methods of evocation and the side it chose to show in response. In contrast to its name title it not seem particularly ferocious but more perhaps a calm before the storm or immediately after the ‘Ferocious Winds’. While it was tightly packed wind it was cold and more the feel of the cold damp wind from deep within the earth and fetid overgrown pools underground and the rare and vicious winds the travel and circulate through such caverns. For me it also had more masculine qualities in chosen form though the slight connection to cold and water could explain the feminine energies others would sense.

I asked it to confirm the accounts given here and it did so to the best of its knowledge. It told that it had been summoned a total of seven times though whether by Kendall himself or in total by all members for initiation tests were not exactly clear. It also revealed a few other things of particular note that for now I will not reveal openly but also that the leader had by violation of previous agreements fallen out of favor with the spirits involved and so had their power and blessings stripped from him. Likely the cause of his degradation I would say. A lesson that if you are going to rely overly on spirits to stay in their favor and fulfill the contracts struck and perhaps keep yourself sure enough in your own power that a chosen set of spirits can’t screw you over by pulling their backing away.
So seems to check out on that end. Below is the sigil I received and the image it appeared as, the skull and runes are not part of the spirit but part of the tools I used.

14 Likes

It sounds like you ended up in a pretty sticky situation and made the best of it, kudos to keeping a clear head and doing what you could to actually be a leader and role model.

2 Likes

I just want to know the ritual(s) you used to get Chris arrested on those charges. lol

I know you’re telling the truth because you’ve posted a few crazy potent spells of your own on the board.

Anyone drunk on power and status is no good. He luckily showed his true self and you were able to defend yourself. Unfortunately people like that always leave others in their wake like Harmony. I hpe he’ till in jail so he can’t hurt anyone else.

1 Like

Wise. I 100% agree with your point. The occult needs the bullshit and exaggerations removed. And a platform such as this is definitely at high risk for exactly that.

2 Likes

Is this story real?
What a bore you got into, my god.

Actually, that’s one of the reasons I didn’t start posting or even reading this forum much when it first came out. I stayed far away. I was like, some one saying “Become a Living God” that’s going to way over promise and under deliver.
I don’t think I ever over worried about things like “are people making stuff up or not?” I was more like, what can I get out of this, what can I learn?

5 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your story brother! This is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading this!

“Forgive my doubt but even one who is naturally powerful may be prone to exaggeration especially as a forefront to any attempt at marketing or to pull some certain sway or attention. Even E.A is guilty of this and I myself have been having quite a few doubts about many on this forum especially those who seem most popular.”

This is becoming my problem with these groups also… Although, even if some of the stories I have read (even in the published books) have been fiction… the teachings still have root in some real shit… so I understand it for what it is…

It just makes me have more faith in the person sharing if they are more honest… cause my ego starts to look down on those who over exaggerate… or take stories from other texts and rearrange them as their own work…

Wow that’s heavy.

It is, but I find this forum much better than most of the others out there. I stayed away from forums because of the constant infighting and “I’m better than you posts for a couple of years.
Here we have adult conversation! What a difference :joy: I think however the occult lends itself to fantasy play and yeah, making up shit. In the very brief time I was part of a Goddess Temple near me and hell, they were either making shit up or are delusional.
It’s easier to find out in person. I think @C.Kendall experience is great as a warning for people either new to the occult or new to a group. There are a lot of crazies out there.

1 Like

I know you can be that highest again, jus believe!!! I know your friend as killed her self, but i think she would want you to talk to her right now as i speak, she is still around my brother

Welcome @Daniel_Rollyford. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Well i have come a cross sex demon!!! They come at night when i am a sleep, and from there i start to ask why i have wet dream so often, i couldn’t get a answer and till i do my research on YouTube and read books, i use sigil and salt mix with garlic it self and the skin i burn to ash to stop them, I keep the salt with the mixer at my door way from i start this protection i have less trouble!!!