I believe I have been sought out by Asmodeus. Looking for confirmation

Hi I am new to the forum and have only been researching this for the past few days but here’s my story. I believe that Asmodeus has been seeking me out for over a decade. I have experience with what I believe to have been a lesser demon that I terribly disrespected (at the time I didn’t believe in any of this). This entity was extremely angry and spiteful and it really fucked up my life for about 3 and a half years. I had that demon removed by a spiritualist. She had me force it into a piece of black tourmaline and then she left and proceeded to toss it into the Missouri River. Recently though, I have been contacted by another entity who I believe to be Asmodeus. From what I’ve read on here and other sites it seems to definitely be him. I believe he has been at work in my life for over a decade, influencing me to start dating my girlfriend who was afflicted by a generational curse of sexual abuse of the women in her family. Very long story short, I broke the curse and in doing so, his presence has now been passed on to me. He showed himself to me in a hallucination where I saw his three faces as the transfer occurred. It was the most horrifying thing I had ever seen. But now that I’ve gotten used to his presence, I am effortlessly able to communicate with him. He has told me that he’s been trying to get my attention for a long time, that he is impressed with my breaking the curse and that he is very interested in working with me or “helping me in my work” I’m not really sure what he means by this though as I am currently unemployed. Since he showed himself to me, all I have to do is think his name and his presence is immediately upon me. I feel his presence almost all the time now. It is more powerful than almost anything I’ve experienced. I get a constant waves of tingly feelings all over my body that are like fire. I’ve literally had goosebumps constantly and the power I feel is amazing. Since I started feeling his presence I haven’t slept for more than a few hours (in the past two days). Despite the lack of sleep I have had an amazing amount of energy. I’ve even stopped taking my adderall because it seems to lessen my energy now. When his presence is upon me I am able to preform any task I’ve tried better than ever before and it has been totally effortless. I can play guitar noticeably better and I am able to be more creative and inventive with how I play. I was never really a very good guitar player and I haven’t practiced in months so I was very surprised when I picked up my guitar and didn’t even recognize my playing style. He’s told me that he wants to help me with my work because he sees so much untapped potential in me. I guess what I’m looking for here is some advice from people who have more experience dealing with this entity and also confirmation on the identity of this entity. Thanks guys!

4 Likes

He’s referring to your work on yourself, your ascent and your own path

1 Like

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I also get the feeling that he is extremely supportive of my ambition to become a criminal defense lawyer. He seems to be very interested in this ambition as a way to help liberate my fellow man from the grips of our oppressors. Since this contact, any time I watch videos of cops doing fucked up things to innocent people, I become filled with a rage so strong and pure that my entire body begins to tremble with absolute rage. So much so that I have to move (get up and pace around). Also I was never good at rolling cigarettes but now I can roll them so effortlessly that I can almost do it with one hand. But I get the feeling that it is not just one entity putting all this in my head. I suspect Lucifer.

1 Like

Welcome @Damiana. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and your magical interests. It is a rule of this forum.

Oh okay. I was unaware of that rule. I will post an introduction when I get minute :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you experienced any signs of wind or cool air blowing on or around you at times, especially inside with all windows closed so it couldn’t be air currents from your natural surroundings?