I began working with Gremory and i think i messed up

I began working with Gremory but exactly after my life hase been destroyed im not sure what i did wrong

Sorry to hear about that, but unfortunately the information you’ve volunteered is far to vague to offer any aid in troubleshooting it.

If you could provide more specifics, like what you summoned this spirit for and how your life was destroyed (if its not to personal of course) than perhaps someone here might have the specific answers to this issue.

2 Likes

I wanted the love of someone …i ended up losing my family my job and home and all love of freinds

1 Like

I had offerings of copper and incense her colors all of it …she was my first and everything was going perfect …the contacts i had with her was excellent i dont onow what i did but i started having horrific nightmares and minor attacks im sure i did everything correct aside from being in december

And please understand i am not afraid to do any of this …but what happened with the attacks was horrific and its still happening …i have even made blood sacrifices to right whatever i did wrong I’ve tried everything

any update ?

Sounds like maybe an imposter, I would guess. It could be maybe some beef from a past life, too, or maybe the only way she could fulfill this request was through the above turmoil. My money is on the parasite theory though. Hope all is well by now and you are no longer dealing with this!!

3 Likes