I asked Sargatanas for something

Yeah…

1 Like

Can you help me with doing it?

there are some people who have spirits merged into their chakras to provide energy to it

1 Like

It is all so confusing to me… I don’t really know how should I do it… I wouldn’t even make a pact cause I will be limited I just want to like work with spirits and ask them for help when I need it

1 Like
1 Like

It’s too hard for me…

Practice makes perfect.

2 Likes

Is it possible to just ask for things? I mean do I have to talk to spirits?

yes you can just ask

1 Like

Yes you can just ask but if you’re not willing to put the work into hearing them or reaching out you’ll just find their response met with silence.

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for helping me, so I asked Sargatanas as I mentioned but I don’t know did he heard it… And what do you mean their response met with silence?

Asking for things but not wanting to work on the basics to hear what they have to say.

1 Like

Yeah,but is it possible for them to accept it? I said to Sargatanas that my offer is my time,respect,love and I forgot what else I said I think I said my honesty.

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much for advices!

1 Like

I hope to have a great working relationship with sargatanas, that you all for asking a beginning topic. And awesome and informative answers and I hope to learn much more.

Thank you. Be Blessed, and @ogisha023 and @anon84896414 may your abilities grow stronger.

2 Likes

Thank you too! Wish you the same!

1 Like

@ogisha023 have you tried working with Sargatanas? is he receptive, and what level of difficulty would you say he is to work with?

1 Like

I’m not really sure, but I don’t know did Sargatanas help me or not cause I can’t hear spirits yet, you can try working with him :slight_smile:

I can hear but I never understand, just voices, but I tell you this. Get a sigil, say the name, get comfortable I personally lay down, "meditate " say the name again, and again, and oh boy you will feel sargatanas, he is strong very very very strong.

1 Like

There is a shortcut to activating your spiritual senses. I activated Baals sigil and asked for possession and he immediately pulled me into his world where I met him in his throne room.
The sigil with my intention of wanting to get stronger psychic senses written on the backside I put under my pillow and the next time I did the Cleansing rite of the goddess (a LBRP adapted for dark magick work from Enoch Petrucelly) I could see and interact with the beings.

Apparently pretty much any higher demon does this for you. Check out Black Witch - a Grimoire of Demon Tongue. I chose Baal because he is known to not fuck up your life so much with tests.

5 Likes