I ask too many questions I know lol

so its been awhile since i called on anyone like a week or two now im getting anxious to do so but im waiting to i dont get paid til Friday( personally wish it would come already) i need candles i still have my old red n white ones and i kinda owe offerings to which i plan on getting by Saturday the latest my first question only because ive been doing multiple calls at once with lord Dantelion there…

1 do candle colors matter? i only use red and white

2 is it necessary to light incents i haven’t had them but i lite a scented candle that lost its smell master furfur and lord dantalion like it but every one else i call seem to be put off by this or maybe because i always have lord dantalion with me

3 how does t feel when they are in eed to talk to you do you get a feeling or do things happen like you get hot when its cold then your fine things fall out of the blue the feeling of bein watched malfunction of your electronics or just hearing things move ; note(all is happening to me)

4 are there other ways to call them

5 envokation ive asked n i know i will be told to search i dont know how its done ive only been doing invocation and the sigil does not n i repeat does absolutely not flash or pulse…it like shakes or vibrates ill look at it and once i have all focus on it my candles start to roar flicker dance grow tall and then i can see light spots on my sigils then it does this strange moving thing then the lights move normally i chant the enn as im doing this and then the lights are like red and white they appear n disappear then i always hear them before i ask always i am here how can i help you what do you want nice to hear from you again kinda greeting but my mind plays tricks on me so i chant til i actually feel their presents but i want to actually see them not just hear them i know seeing isnt always believing but i want to be face to face with them at least once

i want to get back to them you know it bothers me that i haven’t call anyone of them so if you could tell me what you think itd be great and im grateful

Candle’s color do have importance, albeit little. For example, if you’re going to summon an Undine, it’s better to illuminate the room with a cyan light; still, if you “add” the use of candles, the operation is more powerful.
If you want to see entities then yes, incense (or other options: awakening the third eye, scrying mirror) is necessary because it will give a body to the Spirit. It’s possible to start with frankincense, E.A. suggests dittany of Crete or copal, saying that the latter produces a steady smoke and solid manifestations.

2 Likes

can i use any object as a mirror or an actual mirror? i heard some ppl use their laptops or phones as a way to see them it be nice cause sometimes i feel like im crazy when i hear them in my head

I write them letters… sometimes too silly like “hey there I miss you!” Kind of letters! I write them whenever and just burn them when I can! I can’t be having candles and incense always! I don’t do rituals that much! Unless it’s important. I don’t think I need anything more than saying “come to me. come to me” to call Lucifer! I started seeing shadows passing around and hearing buzzing. When I close my eyes I see something foggy and it gets clearer when I trance… still working on using my senses but I know they are opened! I never trusted my head and stugging with doubt which is blocking me from using my senses. They usually pop in my dreams to tell me something if I didn’t get the hints!

2 Likes

prince sitri pops in and out of my dreams from time to time he seems sad every time we speak but i can never understand what he is trying to tell me it makes me sad cause like u i dont trust my head either n i have doubts hearing them seemed like it wasnt enough last time i tried to call them i know they see me through im intuned with other senses i have i just want to know what it was he was tryin to tell me and to see who keeps knocking things over and making things move and playing with lights and my laptop music…its very fustrating

1 Like

If they have a message for you they will move heaven and earth to make you get it! So don’t worry! If moving things annoying you just ask it to stop! Usually they do it when they are comfortable around you!

1 Like

its not the moving that bothers me its i dont know who is doing it lol im always saying idk who u r but thats not going to scare me…kinda thing

1 Like

Oh my god! Another question lol you know we got you and I think your questions are good to have for others any for that matter.

For me the sigil doesn’t flash or move I have a weird way of invokation which has worked. I stare at the digit imprint it in my mind. I basically astral project but don’t leave my body but just enter that state. So not just the sigil but everything in my peripheral as well. I kind of take a photo then close my eyes and start looking around while changing the enn in my head or I visualize just the sigil but like a glowing charging version then I return to my visual of my self and my perspective. Sure enough I start looking around and I will find I got company but look left right and behind you I will get a feeling knowing something is around. If i don’t see anything in my room or wherever I project around my house even outside sometimes the spirits stroll. Azazel tends to meet me outside.

2 Likes

:thinking: may I ask how do you project? I am still working on the astral thing… if they are not snatching me out of my body I can’t seem to figure it out yet! :rofl: my mind is a mess to control lol…

1 Like

i have no idea how to project either i just trance out at times

One or two times I used my PC screen (planning to do it again), indeed. Sometimes evocation almost becomes an invocation: if you scry a Spirit, you first assume its force then projects it towards the surface, after you either decided the entity’s look or spontaneously saw it in your mind.

as long as they dont look like sonic exe im good lol jk but it work tho useing your pc

1 do candle colors matter? i only use red and white

Only if you need then for the symbolism. Sounds like a ‘no’. I always use a dirty off-black colour myself, I make them the way I like them.

2 is it necessary to light incense?

Old school folks like Skinner say yes, because ‘they don’t like human’s bo’. I haven’t personally found this to be a thing yet, but I don’t work with spirits that delicate. I’ve invoked Kiltan in the car when I was stuck in traffic with absolutely no props at all. Some people have to go stealth and use nothing. Shamanic Journeying doesn’t need anything either.
I’ve had some ask me to top up or change the incense mid-ritual, I think they often DO like it, but it’s usually not a deal breaker.

3 how does t feel when they are in eed to talk to you do you get a feeling or do things happen like you get hot when its cold then your fine things fall out of the blue the feeling of bein watched malfunction of your electronics or just hearing things move ; note(all is happening to me)

For me, this is when my otherwise non-existent clairaudience kicks in, and I hear my name, tapping, bumps, knocking or other noises when I’m in between sleeping and waking. I might just get a clairsentience ‘knowing’ that I should get in touch. Or maybe a lot of synchronicities that puts that entities name in front of me more than usual.

4 are there other ways to call them

• You can go to them in the astral via journeying.
  • There’s dream work.
  • You can just say the name: “Lucifer come, lucifer come…” in a chant.
  • With those you already have a connection with, you can think of their energy (since you’ve felt it now) and how they feel and what they look like - they feel that and pay attention - then you can speak to them. Don’t forget once you know a spirit they never really leave you.

5 envokation ive asked n i know i will be told to search i dont know how its done

Evocation? Try the incense, and ask them to manifest in the smoke.

2 Likes

:rofl: lol!

1 Like

Sure, it take practice and meditation for sure. Honestly I have been trying on and off for some years. Here is what I do and what has worked for me. Everyone is different so search for what works for you. This one is actually pretty simple but knowing and doing are two different things.

So before entering meditation just look straight ahead and absorb the image. You could call this astral grounding. So close your eyes and retain that image, breath and just retain the image. I think a big issue for me was I was too focused on projecting before you can project you must ground.

Keep meditating with the image of what you saw before you close your eyes. Be present in yourself but not as yourself almost feel like you’re looking through a window or in a car. After some time when you feel relaxed go into a third person view and don’t get hung up on what angle just see yourself in the spot you’re in. Now there is two methods at this point you can then go back to your first person view then get up. Simple imagine like any other time you just stand up and start walking around. The other way is in your third person start moving and exploring. I find returning to yourself strengthens the connection.

2 Likes

im def going to try this does every one picture it diffrently wen i red this i feel like i can picture it like i was there before

1 Like

you are such a life saver i wanna try n o to them this time tho with astro projection im not sure how well it will work tho